Prologue

Izuku all was wanted to be the number one hero and his friend Katsuki also wanted to be number one as well and they quickly became friends, Bakugou's fiery hot head personality and Izuku's cool calm and bored unless their's a fight personality with Izuku.

One day in Pre-school bakugou and his crew were messing with a kid because bakugou manifested his quirk and he thought that since he manifested his quirk and it was really strong that he was the strongest.

Bakugou is about to hit the kid with his quirk but then Izuku steps in catching his hand and says.

Izuku: "What are you doing Kacchan". Izuku says in his usual bored tone.

Bakugou: "What are you doing Deku."

Izuku: Stopping you from doing something stupid."

Bakugou: "Come on Deku I have a powerful quirk had he needs to understand that I'm stronger than him."

Izuku: "Come on Kacchan is this something Almight would do."

Bakugou would then get mad and then say. 

Bakugou: "Move Deku."

Izuku: "No."

Bakugou: "YOU ASKED FOR THIS DEKU".

Bakugou throws an explosion at Izuku and Izuku's eye change into the sharingan and he make a fire ball jutsu.

Bakugou was extremely happy he shouted.

Bakugou: "DEKU YOU GOT YOUR QUIRK". he says extreme happy for is friend.

Then Izuku say's.

Izuku: "I've always had my quirk I just never showed it off".

It was then Izuku and Bakugou became rivals and best friends. 

They would train together and get stronger to become the number 1 hero.

                                                                   Time-skip

Izuku and Bakugou are now 10.

Izuku has been teaching bakugou Taijutsu and how to control his chakra.

By the way in this chakra is what powers quirks but no one knows how to use it.

Bakugou only know how to walk up walls and walk on water, flash-step summoning jutsu's  the flying raijin jutsu ... yes I gave Bakugou the flying raijin. His own explosion version of the rasengan and rasensuriken and shadow clone jutsu but not much else.

He is on Izuku's level of taijutsu.

Also should I give Kuruma or the sharingan, Iv'e been thinking how cool it would be if  Bakugou had a susanoo but it would be cooler if he had nine tails chakra mode.

The both of them see each other as rivals Izuku with his Ninjutsu and bakugou with his explosions which are just as strong as Izuku's Fire Ball Justu's and he already has Howlitzer Impact, A.P Shot, and he created an explosion attack where he throws an explosion then circles his had and blows chakra into to make it bigger. 

Also tell me what class 1A girl do you want Madara Izuku to be shipped with.