Cheated Betrayal and Angered

AN- I don't own POJ all rights belong to Rick Riordian!!

-Narrator POV-
Percy walked back to his cabin and showered, he spruced himself up some for the proposal then he started to look for Annabeth, and he ended up looking on the beach than he saw two figures, one was his brother, that was usual he usually flirted a lot, the other was a blonde, they hadn't noticed him, and he started to walk away until he heard Jack talk, "Annabeth your so cute" Percy stopped dead cold, "Jack, you are so much better than Percy, more handsome, charming, and you are the greatest hero to ever live." Annabeth said giggling, than Jack asked her "When are you going to break up with him any way?" "Oh... I'll do it tomorrow" she said.

The waves started to get more vicious, the winds started to pick up, an earthquake started, and a giant storm appeared. "What the Hades?! What's with the weather!" Than Percy said quietly from behind them "Why..." Annabeth turned around and saw Percy, her face white with fear,

"What!? Percy how much did you hear!" She yelled at him over the wind, "Why Annabeth, Why!!!" He screamed power radiating off his body so much that she fell to her knees by the power, he could take on the Olympian council and win with this power. "Annabeth answer me!!!" Percy yelled "Annabeth stuttered and said softly "You were gone so long I needed the attention and fame, with you gone I got no fame so I moved to Jack"

"Is that why you dated me?! To get fame and to be known in history?! You just used me! I went into Tartarus with you! I jumped in to save you! You know my Curse of Achilles, your supposed to have a mortal anchor right?! We'll guess what! My mortal anchor was you!!!"

He then pulled out the ring that he was going to propose her with, then he said "You want to know why I was gone! I went and completed the Twelve Labors of Hercules to get your mothers stupid blessing! I was planning to propose to you tonight!" He then took out riptide and opened the small box, inside was the most beautiful ring that Annabeth had ever seen, her eyes filled with tears.

Than Percy screamed at her "This was the ring that I was going to propose to you with!" He then tossed it up and sliced it in half with riptide. "I thought you were the one, the one to spend my life with! But no more! That was the last straw!" He bellowed the hurricane was so strong now that, cabins were being ripped away but everyone stayed on the ground. The waves were so big they were as tall as a ten story building and they crashed into cabins but never drowned or killed someone.

-Nico's POV-

When I saw Percy angry I didn't know what happened until I saw Annabeth and Jack together, my heart stopped. Did Annabeth cheat on Percy? She did he realized, and he felt huge amounts of fury and thousands of the undead poured out of crevices. I was so mad my army caught on fire and burned the big house and cabins it was all a flame, but then I saw the Olympians flash here, but I continued until I blacked out.

-Percy's POV-

All I saw was red, destruction, but I managed not to hurt anyone.
Until I saw the Olympians all except Athena, Hestia and Hermes I was so mad at them, Posideon left me, he didn't care, Zues was too power hungry and too vain, Hades just was a terrible person, torturing innocents, Ares liked misery and pain with war, Haphestus, killed Bianca with his contraptions, Dionisus was a drunk, lazy, uncaring god. Hera wiped my mind, Artmis, almost killing me on several occasions, Apollo for his prophecies and catching me on fire(long story) and Aphrodite for messing with my love life and life in general.

I was furious so it made a plan definitely NOT worthy of Athena, I attacked them head on, I was vicious, I ripped Dionisus arm off, than his leg, golden ichor, blood of the gods, flowed freely from his leg and arm, he cried and screamed in pain. But I didn't care, than I noticed Zues preparing his master bolt, so I used Dionisus as a body shield against Zues's little toy, he than threw it me, the explosion light up the world, and Zues had a smug smile thinking I had been eradicated, boy was he in shock, I stepped out of the crater in the ground with Dionisus mangled form in my hand I threw him aside, he moaned in pain when he hit the ground even if he was unconscious, I then sprinted at Apollo as he tried to blind me with his smile but I closed my eyes and used my senses, I sensed he was coming toward me thinking I was blinded, so when he was close I snapped his neck in one fluid motion, but since he's immortal, he can't die but will be in a ton of pain when he wakes up, I picked up Apollo I threw him at Hades and I ran so fast I got behind Hades before the body even reached him and I snapped his neck too. I than charged Zues, who threw his master bolt in panic. Time seemed to slow down and I reached out and redirected the master bolt back at Zues, than time became normal again and Zues went on a unplanned flight to china, Percy than almost blacked out right there but shook it off when Aphrodite charged him so, when she got close he ripped off his shirt, showing her his perfect body, she stood there looking at him drooling until stopped her drooling by kicking her in the side of her head and she went for a flight to Kentucky. That left Posideon, Hera, and Hephaestus. Hephaestus summoned celestial bronze chains and tried to chain me down, let's say it didn't slow me down, at all, I was on the verge of collapsing in exhaustion though, due to the massive storm that I brewed up, while I was distracted, Posideon hit me full blown in the chest with his trident I remember flying, then everything turned black.

-Narrator POV-

Percy was than snatched out of the air by Zues who was flying back from his unplanned china trip, and flashed to the Olympian throne room.

They also grabbed Nico who passed out by summoning so many undead. Nico was on the verge of death, but he'll live.

They chained Percy and Nico down in the middle of the throne room and slowly the Olympians flashed in recovering from their wounds.
They all sat in there respected thrones and waited for Percy and Nico to wake up.
Every god and goddess was thinking the same thing, "Tartarus" they all thought "That's where they should go"
Slowly Percy and Nico woke up and were confused on where they were. Than they saw the council, and then Zues spoke "Let the council begin! We will decide your fate"
-Percy's POV-
They started to debate on what to do to use than my own father spoke "I vote to let him rot in Tarturus" I looked at him in shock, my own father, voted for me to go to Tartarus. "But father.." I spoke in a small voice than he bellowed "I am not your father! I destroy all ties with you and you can no longer control water, and I disown you, you are not my son!" I looked at I him in shock. Then I felt betrayed, I have been betrayed by too many people, then I spoke in a soft voice"Kill me." The Olympians looked at me in shock "And why would we do that?" Zues asked, I told him "I have lost everything, there is nothing to live for, I think Nico agrees with me to say we want to die." Nico nodded his head sadly, then Zues spoke grinning "Well than, I know the perfect punishment, you and Nico will become immortal and rot in Tartarus forever." My eyes widened in panic, so did Nico's "No, please end the pain, just kill us!" I begged, they just shook their heads and shot a golden light at Nico and I.
Then we passed out.
When we woke we were still in the throne room, we saw Hades make giant crack next to us. It seemed to draw us in, I then realized what it was, Nico and I tried to crawl away but to no avail, before falling in I looked to them in anger and hate,with betrayal evident in my eyes, I spoke in a deep angry voice "Olympians, you made a dangerous enemy today, we have been betrayed too many times, I have been cheated on, we will get our revenge against all of you."
The Olympians wide eyed at our statement watched us fall into Tartarus.

-----AN. how do you like it so far good bad ok? Tell me!
Peace out!
-Chewy10100