Chapter 3

--Short yes but i needed to study today for a chapter math test tommorow! sorry next will be longer! --

!*Celest POV*!

I saw them they were human babies. But then I started counting them...1....2....3..... wait 3 babies. What was I gonna do but then I saw one man figure and two women figures, all of them were smiling at me. I immediatley sat up. I looked at what appeared to be the doctor " what happened are they all mine" i pointed at the babies.

" why yes, did you not know you were carrying 3 babies?" she asked

oh no! I knew were this was going but i simply replied, "no"

She looked shocked and amazed at my answer and then the other women figure sat up from the couch and dragged what looked to be her son with her. " You see Celest my son here found you in the woods and imprinted on you thuse him, beta Craine and my other son Luis helped you here to were I called the pack doctor and yo gave birth to 2 sons and 1 daughter" i was simply confused to what an imprint was? 

she kept looking at me for a response so i told her what had happened before her son had took me to the house. when I did she looked amazed so then i asked her what an imprint was and she told me that it was simply your other half and in other words your mate.

Alpha Lake pov

I watched as Celest explained throughly what had happen. As she was i felt mixed emotions come through me sorrow for both her parents death, hate for what the guy that got her pregnant did and least but not last love and adorance towards her. But then just about when she finished asking about what a mate was and then the doctor screamed a loud ear piercing scream.

I immediatly looked at my mates worried face and grabbed her towards the room were the doctor and the babies were but in the replacment of the babies were 3 wolf pups. My mind went blank as i thought of the prohecy the wolf royalty prohesied.... fire red her fur shall be, for she shall give birth to 3 pups, 2 boys and 1 girl, both boys grey fur and the girl a midnight black for they shall be the takers of the throne.

****jejejejej i tried to do a cliff hanger as much as i could. tell me if i did! also plz give names i reallly neeed them! also sorry for the late update i had been editing and in brain storming were i had no wi-fi for a whole week! anyhow thank yu to all my fans and readers plz keep reading and voting i will only updated from now on if i get 5 votes and 2 comments. I also seriously mean this! B-) thnxs again to all!****