chapter 12

• Dedicated to All the fans that have voted from day Uno (1)

Celest P.O.V

I was beyond blinded when I woke up. Noticing A half-day worth of happiness was ended with the past repeating itself. They really got the whole" when it goes around it comes around" saying wrong, because really it just means prepare yourself cause something stupid and extremely hurtful is gonna happen to you again. PER SAY, a boyfriend that cheated you because you just picked them for looks: well you do it again and it happens again. I wouldn't let him in again, but what was to say to italie,mason and adrian?

I couldn't go up to them and say " Hey kids, guess what your father just left you guys ( and me ) again!"

I bet we would be jumping up and down wouldn't be.

" AHHH" I was incircled into someones arm tightly and spun around.

" Celest open your eyes its just me Lake" I sighed. Damn good was he lucky that I didn't react. But I couldn't help but feel loved in his arms so I opened my eyes.

" You see me Lake" he said

" Why are your arms around my waist?"

" well.....lets just say 1- Im still one of your mates 2- I read the note......"

But I trailed off.....The Note luke left, the one that ruined everything. I am pissed I was beyond pist but all I did was cry?

Lake P.O.V

I stopped.

She was crying in my arms why? Why did she.....wait damit! The note the vampire king had left.

It had ruined her? But that was the only explenation right? I took her arms.

Now I remembered he had bitten her. He bonded her as his family.

Not as his Blood( Mate but in vampire terms. In bonding as family you simply claim them as part of you but not half of you)

She could still be my mate. I liked the sound of that.

I snapped back into my mind. I opened my eyes and saw her still crying.

She missed him.

" Do you miss him?" I asked

She looked up to me. " N-n-O b-but he r-r-uined t-t-ther-r-r-e happin-e-ess" she said sobbering into my chest again

Their happiness the childrens happiness. I could bring them back to that happiness!

After all I did already bite the children at first sight right.

I loved them as my own already, but of course not having bitten Celest yet they could not feel it as strong.

'' Do you really want them happy? Is that what you want the most? Huh Celest"

" Yes'' she croaked

very well

I bite her but it would hurt her she would feel like hell for the next days. But I would be by her side not Caspian and NOT luke.

Caspian P.O.V

I awoke to a scream. I went to the mirror and looked at my mark it was dissapering. I didn't think instead I RAN to her room. She had to be okay or I would die with her.. right?

!@#$%^&*(()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%

Okay her are the teams

Luke team

Lakes team

Caspians team

I would like to say thank you to all my fans and readers. Also readers if you like my stories and other stories do authors an awsome favor and make ur own profile so you can vote for us!

I need at least 500 reads

At least 35 votes OR MORE! B-)

AND at least 15 comments.......................ORMORE!!!!B-)

thnx you all and hope you check out my other new story called

It all started with a photoshoot for Vouge!