Chapter 2

*Alpha Lake P.O.V*

We ran as fast as we could without hurting her but I knew she was in pain which caused my hurt and sorrow for her. 

When we reached the house I howled for my mom. She came down running but she didn't look at me she was looking at my mate when she turned back to me I shifted to my human form. Ha humans thought we changed back into our births suits but we didn't , when we shifted we just went back to our  regular clothes we were wearing before. I looked back at my mom and she knew what to do with hesitation she asked my mate her name which was Celestial and then told her  to wait about 5 minutes so that she could  call and get the pack doctor to help and to stay in wolf form. My Mate just nodded and went back to breathing heavily.

When my mom and the doctor came back the doctor told Celestial to push and so she started to push, 1,2,3.... shit i was gonna be father to triplets. From here I knew what i needed to do if i didn't bite the babies my mate would not let me near them and the would stay wolf form forever. As i did they started to cry and change to human form bones cracking and all they wouldn't change again until they were at least 8 years old. My mom got them and wrapped each of them in a baby blanket in order to know the difference between them. Two boys and one girl. And as soon as my mate saw them she turned back to human form.