chapter ten,

After they went inside, Eva insisted on making Niall tea.

"It helps with digestion, believe me," Eva said as she boiled the water.

"I'll eat/ drink anything you make me so don't bother convincing me," He laughed and she nodded.

She explained the steps and he watched intently from the kitchen table as he strummed his guitar, but in reality, he was just admiring her.

"Are you even listening?" She laughed.

"No, but man you have seriously beautiful eyes," He smiled and walked up to her to hug her.

She giggled as she stirred the ginger. She enjoyed the feeling of his arms around her, he was warm and she wanted to remain in his arms all day long.

Soon Niall started swaying them and he spun her around to where she was facing him now. She continued to giggle as Niall held her hand and put the other on her lower back.

She looked up at Niall who was simply smiling and humming along to the music playing as they danced in the kitchen.

Eva laid her head on Niall's chest as they swayed but the moment didn't last because Niall decided to spin her and go for the dip.

"I have no idea how that worked but I'm glad I went for it," Niall nervously said. Eva just laughed.

Once the laughter died out, they were staring at each other and Eva noticed Niall quickly glancing at her lips.

She put space between them, "I should check the tea," She said softly and Niall backed away awkwardly.

"Yea, yea. I'm gonna.. check the, uh, weather." He said and frowned as the words left his mouth.

He stepped outside on the patio and let out a sigh. 

Man, that was close.

Meanwhile, Eva continued making the tea, she hated having to ruin the moment but she felt like they were moving too quickly.

But she wanted to kiss him so badly. She closed her eyes tightly in regret of her actions.

"You're stupid," She whispered.

Once she finished making the tea, she looked outside to see Niall looking over the balcony.

"It's done," She said as she opened the door.

Niall turned around smiling, "Thanks, cheers." He said before taking a sip.

His eyes widened at the flavor. 

"That's spicy!" He exclaimed.

Eva opened her mouth in shock, "You're kidding. Niall, it's cinnamon." She said.

"A lot of cinnamon." Niall retorted and continued drinking it.

"I can make better tea," He said.

"I'll accept that challenge," She laughed.

"Let's go inside, you loser." He said and wrapped his arm around her, leading her inside. They sat on the couch and watched another movie to pass the time. 

They were cuddled up before Eva checked the time and realized she almost had to be at work.

"No," She whined.

"What?" Niall asked looking at the girl in his arms.

"I have to leave, I have to work and make money. Why do I have to be independent?" She whined. Niall laughed as he rubbed her back.

"Because you're Seevali Jan and you wouldn't want it any other way." He replied and she nodded.

"But I don't want to leave," She said putting her head on his chest.

Niall smiled, his heart beating faster.

"Yea, me either. But go to work, I'll pick you up and I'll have a surprise for you afterward," He said and she groaned.

"Fine," She said and got up and ordered an Uber. He put on a hat and sunglasses which she found odd but never mentioned it.

Niall led her down the apartment complex when they reached the taxi, he pulled her in for a hug.

"Have a good day, if anyone says anything, tell me and I will actually get my club, not the same as a pat but it'll do," Niall said and she laughed.

"Bye, Niall." She said as she closed the door and Niall waved as she went away in the Uber.

"Niall? Oh my god, Niall, hi!" He heard a scream and he panicked. 

Did she see Eva?

"Can I get a picture?" The girl asked and he nodded.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Just a childhood friend," He said confidently and she nodded.

"Thanks!" She said and walked away.

Hopefully, the girl believed him.

As Eva rode in the Uber she began to think of what to tell Laura. She knew she couldn't go into detail because she needed to get to work on time.

"Laura!" She yelled as she entered their dorm room.

"You're here! Wow, I thought you'd left me." Laura joked as she hugged Eva.

"How was it?" Laura asked.

"You have no idea, how great this guy is. He's so handsome, he's funny and he just has such a good personality." She gushed. "Plus, by the look of his apartment, he's rich so I don't have to worry about him using me for money," Eva joked and Laura joked.

"You never know," Laura started. "By the way, I washed your uniform,"

"You're a literal angel. I'm sorry I can't go into detail right now because I have to go to work!" She said rushing into her room.

"Oh! And he's taking me on a date after work," She said before closing her door again.

"Chula!" Laura yelled and threw a pillow.

Eva quietly hummed to the jazz songs Niall had been playing when they were together. She smiled as she remembered dancing with him in the kitchen.

After she showered, she put on her uniform and forgot the makeup because she simply couldn't bring herself to do it.

She left the house after yelling a quick goodbye to Laura and made her way to the Starbucks. She was lucky enough to tolerate her job, which was more than a lot of people could say.

 But at the moment, she wanted nothing more than to be in the arms of the Irishman that made her feel warm.

* * * 

sup losersss, quick little update before i go to work as well lol. 

thoughts???

please vote and comment!

<3