As they sat on the couch,they started talking.

"So,any updates on them??"the new male apparently his brother asked.

"Yes brother,the youngest ancient has found his mate and he's a human!!!".This statement lighted up everyone's faces in that room.

"You guys remember,our mission right?"their sister asked.

"Some things and some people can never be forgotten" Jongin said.

Kim Jongin and his siblings~his elder brother:Kim Moonbin and their little sister:Kim Layla hated the ancients like no one did.

There was a story behind their hate.

Lets dive into the past with the Kim siblings to know what happened that made them hate the ancients so much.

Flashback around 15 years back:

It was a normal day for the Kim siblings in the Dark Moon Pack.Their parents were the alpha and Luna of the pack.

From a distance the pack would look like a normal one,but upon coming closer you'll know that it is nothing like normal.

The Dark Moon pack was known to be malicious and their alpha and Luna were involved in illegal activities.

They would try to be the perfect leader for their pack,but the people close to them knew that it was an illusion.
They were nothing like that.

They have been committing heinous crimes thinking that no one knew about their secret except for their trusted ones but it wasn't the truth.

The Ancients knew what the Dark Pack was doing:they were selling omegas to ruthless alphas who only wanted them for their uses.

They had become so immersed in this that they started selling even new born omega pups,no matter boy or girl.

This had brought a massive decline in the rate of omegas and many wolves have lost their mates,some didnt even found them.

The Ancients were just waiting for the perfect time to catch them red-handed as they would need evidence to prove them wrong.

And that night,gave them the opportunity.
It came to the notice of the Ancients that the Dark Moon pack will be having secret guests over for business purposes.

We all know what business they are talking about...

So that night,it was decided that thier secret would be revealed.

A fifteen year old,Kim Jongin was walking upstairs to find his brother and sister.He was playing hide and seek with his 10yr old sister,and 17yr old elder brother.

Moonbin was older,but Jongin had more authority as he was a true blood alpha.He was to be the future alpha of the pack.

But there was no bad blood among the brothers because of this.All three of them loved each other and would do anything for them.

All the three kids were alphas,like their parents who were also the same rank.

The children knew what their parents did,but they never questioned it.
Their parents might be ruthless but they loved their children with their whole being.

They won't hesitate to die or even kill someone for their children.

It was night time now and the Kims were expecting the arrival of their guests.