Together At Last

*Logan's POV*
I woke up in a lot of pain. The whole left side of my face was throbbing but there was a damp towel covering it that helped slightly with the pain. I saw Alex fast asleep next to me and I smiled. I loved her. I reached my hand over to her and started playing with her hair. She moved her arm so it was gripping my waist tightly and breathed deeply.
Eventually her big blue eyes fluttered open.
"Hi" I said my mouth slightly painful.
"Hey" she said before yawning.
"Oh Logan, your face" she said moving a hand up and touching my face gently with her fingertips.
"Is it that bad?" I asked. She nodded. I got up and went to look in the mirror and my muscles were really stiff. My face looked really bad. The whole left side was bruised and slightly swollen. I went and sat on the edge of the bed. Alex came and sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you too" I said kissing the top of her head. I put my arm around her so that my hand was around her waist. She put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her, realising how lucky I was that she was mine. She breathed deeply, making me laugh.
"What?" She asked moving her head up to look me in the eye.
"You're just so hot" I replied cupping her face with my hand. She smiled at my comment, her face going slightly red.
"Thanks" she mumbled. I leaned in and kissed her. It felt amazing knowing that there was nothing to worry about now that Dylan was gone and Alex wasn't scared anymore.
"I'm hungry." Alex said suddenly. I laughed at her random comment. She got up and made her way out of her bedroom. I got up, stretching gently and feeling pain from my bruises. I made my way to the kitchen where Alex was making some cereal. I went up behind her putting my hands around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.
"Hey" she said turning around in my arms. She put her arms around the back of my neck and she kissed he quickly. I kissed her back and it was passionate. We were interrupted by a cough from the other side of the kitchen.
"Do you guys seriously have to do that here?"Dakota said.
"Oh sorry" Alex said picking up her cereal and sitting on the sofa. I walked over to join Alex on the sofa and I put my arm around her shoulder as she ate her breakfast.
"Did you want anything to eat?" Alex asked.
"No thanks. I don't really feel like eating right now" I replied.
"If you need anything just ask" she said.
"Sure. Look I was thinking if you could maybe stay at my place for a few more days?" I asked.
"I would love to" she replied with a smile.

Alex picked up a few things that she needed and she drove me back to my place. Alex was speeding down the road.
"Seriously Al, driving with you is more dangerous than being in a fight." I said.
"Ha ha very funny" she said sarcastically. We soon reached my house and Alex parked on the driveway narrowly missing the house. I pulled my hood up incase there were any paparazzi about so they wouldn't see my bruised face. Alex met me by the front of the car and she grabbed hand. I grabbed the door keys and opened the door. I gestured for her to go inside and she waited for me inside. I went up to her and was surprised as she wrapped her arms around me and she buried her head in my shoulder. I felt tears slowly going through my shirt. I put one hand on her back and the other in her hair.
"What up?" I asked gently stoking her head.
"It's just I can't believe how stupid I was to let Dylan hurt me like that. He was so horrible to me" she sniffed.
"It's ok, you're safe here" I reassured her. She lifted her head up and her eyes were red. I wiped a single tear from her face and she smiled, her eyes brightening slightly.
"I love you" she said.
"I love you too" I replied kissing her.
And that was the start of our lives together.