The Start of Something New

*Alex's POV*

Logan decided that we needed to go grocery shopping. He drove us to the store and we went round grabbing random things from the shelves. I could tell he liked me. He was always embarrassed and shy when I was around. He was cute but I didn't want to be in a relationship after what had happened before. We got back to his house and he made some coffee for us. He sat down next to me on the sofa and handed me a coffee.
"Thanks" I said grabbing the mug.
"You're welcome. Are you busy tonight?" He asked.
"Nope. Why?" I asked curious
"There's a party for Dean's birthday. You wanna come?"
"Yeah sure why not"

It was time for the party and I was stood with logan in his hallway.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yeah let's go" I replied. Dean's house wasn't very far away from Logan's so we were walking. When we got there Logan shook Dean's hand and he gave me a hug. We had met before because Dean visited us on set a lot and I had known him almost as long as I'd know Logan. The party was great and all of Logan's friends and family were there. I had a lot of drinks and I was dancing with Logan. His hands were on my waist and I had my arms on his back. At the end of the night the house was a mess of empty beer cans and people passed out on the floor. That was when Logan and I decided that it was time to go home.

When we were walking back he put his arm around me, so I put my arm around him. His hand slowly made its way down my waist until it rested on my ass. At first I was uncomfortable with this but this was my best friend and I trusted him. We reached the house and Logan opened the door and let us in.
"You want something else to drink?" He asked when we walked in.
"Yeah why not?" I replied
"I've got some wine open if you want that"
"That's fine"
He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses out of the cupboard. He poured out the last bit of wine that was in the bottle in one glass and bought it over to me. On the way over he tripped on one of the chairs and spilled the wine all over his shirt.
"Oh shit" he said. I couldn't help but laugh and he put the glass down in the table and ran over to me.
"What do you think you're laughing at?" He joked coming over to the sofa. He picked me up and span me around, I screamed for him to put me down. When I was back on my feet he pulled of his stained shirt revealing his muscles. He looked good. He started swinging his shirt around in the air and doing some crazy dance moves.
"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.
"Being sexy" he replied and started doing ballroom dancing with me. Then he pulled me closer and started slow dancing with me. We made eye contact and I realised that I had never wanted to be with anyone more than this. He put his hand in the back of my neck. The last time someone touched me like this they were about to hit me. I flinched remembering what had happened before. Logan leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him and jerked back.
"Logan I can't" I whispered filling up with tears.
"It's okay. Don't worry" he assured me putting a strand of hair behind my ear and gently stroking my cheek. I felt immediately better.
"I'm scared" I admitted looking down.
"I won't hurt you. I'm not like him" he said lifting my chin up to look him in the eye.
"I trust you" I said leaning in. We kissed and I realised that this was the love of my life. The way his lips moved with mine and way one of his hands griped my hair and the other was wrapped around me pulling me close. For the first time in a long time I felt loved. My arms wrapped around his back feeling the movements of his muscles as he ran his hands up and down my back. The feeling of his bare skin made me want to be even closer to him. We pulled away breathing heavily and I ran my hands down his chest feeling his chiseled abs making him smile.
"Wow" I said falling back onto the sofa sighing.
"What?"he asked sitting next to me.
"That was amazing" I replied looking at him a huge smile on my face. I kissed him quickly again and put my head on his shoulder. He pulled me closer with one arm and was stroking my hair with another. He kissed the top of my head and held me tight. I felt so safe with him and as we were sat there I feel asleep.