"Yeah." Both Remi and Elaine responds.

"We took 5 minutes to look for a restaurant that we wanted to eat breakfast on. That makes our time 9:35." Blyke says.

"Yeah." Remi and Elaine responds again.

"We took 15 minutes to eat our food. That makes our time 9:50." Blyke says.

"What are you implying?" Elaine says.

"Just get to the point." Remi says with irritated tone.

"Nope, don't interrupt me. Then you guys took 30 minutes, 30 minutes of taking pictures. Look at the time." Blyke says in irritated tone.

At this point Blyke showed them his phone, to show them the time, which was 10:20.

"Oh, we didn't realize." Both Remi and Elaine says.

"*sigh* Let's just go. I'm really tired." Blyke says, in a tired manner.

"Y-yeah, sorry about that." Remi and Elaine both says.

The Royals then started looking for the exit. While walking around, they passed by a gift shop, which made Isen look at what's inside the gift shop. Upon looking, Isen saw a shelf full of different types of pens.

'Oh my god, look at all those pens. I want to buy one, but I need to convince the others. Hmm, think Isen think. What should I- That's it!' Isen thoughts.

"Hey guys!" Isen says to the others.

"Hm? What is it?" Remi says.

"Before we go, how about we buy souvenirs to bring back to Wellston." Isen says while pointing his thumb towards the gift shop.

"Well, I don't see why not. How about you guys?" Remi says.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Elaine says.

"Ughhh, alright fine, let's just hurry it up." Blyke says.

'Alright! Now, time to get me a pen' Isen thought.

The Royals then went inside the gift shop.

"Now, we meet at the register after we're done getting the things we want. Is that okay?" Remi says.

"Yeah." The others say.

"Alright then. Now go to the things that you want to buy." Remi says.

While the others were now looking for the things they want, Isen went towards the pen section, and started checking them.

'Oh my god, a titanium pen, ultra soft grip for max comfort, ultra fine point, erasable ink. There are so many of them. I want them all.' Isen thoughts while going through all of the pens.

While going through the pens, Isen saw a sign that read, 'More pens at the back'.

'Seriously?! there are more pens?! This must be my lucky day.' Isen thought, happily.

Isen then went towards the back to see another shelf full of pens. He began going through the pens like he did a while ago. After a few minutes of going through the pens, he chose many pens to buy. He was then about to bring the pens to the register, but then he saw a door that was open. The door had a sign which read 'Authorized Personnel Only'.

Due to his curiosity, Isen went inside the door, with the pens he took a while ago, still in his hands. After going inside, he knew that the place he went inside was a stock room. There were many boxes that had labels. Some were named T-shirts, plushies, cards, postcards, etc... After looking at the boxes, he saw a box that was labeled 'Pens'.