Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

It was now Monday. All of the students are doing the usual. They go to class, listen to their teachers, do all of the worksheets, etc... As of now the Royals were all in their classes. They were all prepared and waiting for the speakers to call them to the office. But it's almost half a day and they are still not called. They were all confused as to why they are still not called to the main office.

Usually they should've been called by now. Maybe Doc forgot to tell the Headmaster? Maybe the Headmaster is busy with other things? Who knows? The Royals just decided to continue with their class and continue waiting for them to be called.

After a while, the bell has now rung, signalling that it was now lunch time. All the students scrambled out of their seats. They took all of their belongings with them and walked over to their lockers to store it.

While all the other students were storing their items in the lockers, Remi was finished storing her items in her locker and was now walking to the cafeteria. While she was going towards the cafeteria, she pulled out her phone and started texting the others.

Group chat: Arlo, Remi, Blyke, Isen, Elaine, Seraphina

12 PM

Remi: Hey, where are you guys right now.

Blyke: Me and Isen are going to the cafeteria right now.

Elaine: Me and Arlo are on our way there as well.

Seraphina: I'm already at the cafeteria.

Remi: Wow, you're fast.

Remi: Since we're all going to the cafeteria, want to have lunch together?

Elaine: Sure, why not?

Blyke: Yeah, we'll see you there.

Remi: Alright, I'll see you guys there.

After Remi was done with her phone, she put it back in her pocket and continued walking to the cafeteria.

______________________________________

Seraphina POV

I was at the cafeteria, eating my food in one big table. The table is big enough that me and the others can fit. Heck probably even more. For now I'll just wait for the others to arrive.

While I was eating for my food, I was then called by two people. When I turned around, I saw Evie and Roland.

"Hey Seraphina, are you eating alone?" Roland asks, to which I answer.

"Well, for now anyway."

"Do you mind if we sit here as well? You look kinda lonely eating alone." Evie says.

"Sure, go ahead."

Evie and Roland then sit at the other side of the table and started eating their food.

"So, how was your day?" Evie asks.

"Like any other day." I reply.

"So that means you're having a good time." Evie guessed.

"Yep."

"That's nice."

We continued talking to each other. We mostly talked about training and some other stuff, this went for a while until a voice called me.

"Seraphina!"

I turned around and saw Remi and the others holding their trays and was walking towards the table that I was currently occupying.