It was so big and it had a swimming pool in the front of the House

It was so big and it had a swimming pool in the front of the House. It also had one in the back of the house as well.   N: so this is it?   J: yeah you like it?   N: are you kidding me? It's amazing dude!!! How did you even get this?
J: I keep telling you I have tricks up my sleeve. Come on let's go inside.   We all walked inside and it was amazing.

The inside was bigger than the outside

The inside was bigger than the outside. I couldn't believe that he had a house like this. After a while of mesmerizing the house James was talking to me.   J: come on I'll show you around.   I followed james to wherever he was taking me. I still couldn't believe that he lives in this. I have never been in to a mansion before so I'm really really new to this.   J: this is the living room.

N: dude this is so big!! Do you even live alone?   J: well yeah I do, but I don't mind it at all

N: dude this is so big!! Do you even live alone?   J: well yeah I do, but I don't mind it at all. I like living in the shadows.   He's just like me. He doesn't like people seeing him or even like people. It's kind of weird, but at the same time kind of awesome.   N: same here. I don't really like being known.   J: people have always made me feel like I'm invisible.    N: people think I'm invisible too. Also they think that I'm dead.   J: I guess that's why I don't like being social.   N: being social is just not my thing at all. My best friends love being social, but I'm the one that can't get out of my shell.   J: my friends tried making me a 'people' person. Once I gave it a shot i didn't like it. It just made me feel awkward.   N: my friends tried making me more social. They want me to put myself out there instead of staying in the shadows.   J: I like staying in the shadows.   N: I feel more comfortable when I'm in the shadows.  
J: preach!!   I couldn't help, but laugh. I don't know why, but me and him have this sibling connection. Yes I did just meet him today, but he's fun and nice to be around. Maybe having a brother won't be so bad after all.   J: ready to see the rest of the house?  N: yes please. 
J: okay follow me.   I followed him from out of the living room to some type of sitting area. It was big and it was basically all white with some paintings.