Background of characters

Atzi: age 14, Atzi is rich and is  famous on instagram, also works with clothing brands like Forever 21, FashionQ, Nike and all that kinds of stuff. She has both of her parents in her life and is a model, but she doesn't let her fame get in the middle of her living a normal life. She is a funny and a smart person but if you push her she won't be her nice self.

Sandra: age 14, Sandra is rich and famous on TikTok, also works with makeup companies. Like MAC, Sophora and all those other makeup brands. She collaborates with other TikTokers and is a makeup model. She has both of her parents in her life and lives a normal life. She is a party animal and is fun to be around. She is very funny and knows how to brighten up your day, but if you make her mad then she can be someone else that you don't want to be around.

Nadia:age 15, Nadia is a big nobody. She lives by herself because she doesn't have anyone. Her life is tough but she is tougher. She isn't the luckiest person but it's rare when something good happens. She knows how to fight, works with guns and knives. She likes skateboarding and is emo. She is always moody but it is because she just doesn't like anyone. Just her friends she only likes and she knows how to take care of herself, but whatever you do. DON'T GET ON HER BAD SIDE!!!

Mattia:age 16, Mattia is famous on TikTok and on Instagram. He is always moody and doesn't like anyone. He only likes his friends. He is overprotective of who he loves or cares about. A lot of people don't like mattia because they say that he is mean. When mattia shows his good side he isn't mean. He just likes acting tough so people can be scared of him. He is also very sexual.

Kairi:age 17, Kairi is famous on TikTok and Instagram like mattia. He is friends with mattia and is very sweet. He is also very short for his age, but it doesn't matter. He is always hyper and is very funny. Sure he maybe a sweetheart but when you get him mad he isn't the little sweet Olaf that you love.

Alejandro:age 17, Alejandro is famous on TikTok and Instagram like Kairi and mattia. All three of them are like brothers but they are actually best friends. Alejandro is a sweetheart that everybody loves. He has this adorable laugh and smile that makes the sun shine even brighter. If you get him mad he can change into a different person that you don't want to be around.

Roshaun:age 16, Roshaun is famous on TikTok and is friends with all the boys. He is supper sweet and knows how to make you laugh. He is very funny and caring. He is VERY loud and will hype you up on anything. If you get him mad then he isn't himself anymore.

Alvaro:age 16, Alvaro is famous on TikTok and is friends with the rest of the boys. He a sweetheart and will be with you every step of the way. He is funny and a very happy guy. He hypes you up and is always by your side. He is also very loyal. He doesn't get that mad but when he does he is a whole different person.