𝕀𝕏

[headcanons and notes(Part 2)]

~ Tithonus is the creator and collector of some of the most powerful weapons in existence: magical staffs

~ Tithonus is very much like how a father should be when it comes to everything and everyone he creates. He's protective, supportive, loving, and will do everything he can to make sure his domains are safe.

~ If your muse crosses Tithonus(killing his creations wrongfully, stealing from him, hurting anyone he cares about, etc.), all of that power he has will be against your muse. So, if they are planning to hurt him, they'd better have a secret realm they can go to so he won't get to them.

~ Tithonus is named Father Nature, and for good reason. He is essentially the father of all forms of nature, only being slightly outclassed by his biological mother(Gaea) and even then he may be more powerful than her.

~ Tithonus is powerful enough to fight celestials has a chance at winning because of everything that he can control. The things he has domain over are elements, energy, nature, magic(though it may be limited), and all living things. 

~ Tithonus got so powerful because of his long hours of training and the fact that, when his family was completely slaughtered by Azathoth, all of their powers went into Tithonus. That means Tithonus has the power of two very powerful primordial beings and about five other nature deities that Az managed to slaughter. Not to mention, he was trained/possibly blessed by two very powerful beings: a celestial named Dusk Stonehart and an outer god named Alastair Ath'tethaun.

~ Tithonus and Omega(god of the cosmos and sky) are very close friends, always there to help each other out of tough situations. You mess with one of them, the other will be there to save them.

~ Tithonus will eventually "die" when earth inevitably ends, but will be reborn with all his memories and powers when the planet is rebuilt by the celestials. In that sense, he may be eternal/immortal.

~ If Tithonus was to be permanently killed, all of earth(and possibly other realms) would end or be destroyed. He is essential for the continuation of the mortal realm.

~ Tithonus is very skilled with the flute and harp, often times sitting in the middle of the jungle and playing either one of them. He has to be skilled because of the magical properties associated with his two instruments and if played wrong, could cause a natural disaster.

~ Tithonus was born with an immunity to eldritch-based illnesses and curses, which allows him to fight against Azathoth's creatures more efficiently. He can stare the Outer Gods in the eyes without any pain or side effects. That being said, Azathoth himself still has ways to hurt him, but more often than not, his creatures won't affect him.