Chapter 4

I finished packing my bags and then FaceTimed Olivia

(Not my photo)

I was on FaceTime with her when I heard the door open downstairs then slam my facial expression completely dropped "Kendall are you ok"Olivia questioned I didn't answer I ran up to my door and locked it then ran back to my bed "yeah I-im fine" I said stuttering "are you sure kk?" "Yea I'm fine" "ok" she said "ok sooo" she said excitedly "what?" I questioned "are you exited for your trip" she said "yea I'm actually beyond excited actually I can't wait!!! I want to know wh-"

I was interrupted by my dad coming to the door "Kendall?" He yelled I started to panic because I was on the phone with Olivia. "KENDALL" he screamed banging on my door eventually knocking it down. I froze of fear "what did I tell you about locking your door" he came up to me furious throwing my phone out of my hand  "i-i-Im sorry" I said stuttering to get my words out "your sorry oh that's not good enough he yelled getting closer and closer to my face" "I'm so-" was all I could get out before he punched me in the face and then again in the stomach I slid down the wall in pain as he left the room yelling "your worthless Kendall, I hate you" tears starting rolling down my face when I realized Olivia was still on the phone I crawled over to my phone to see her face pale with shock I just hung up and went and laid in my bed eventually crying myself to sleep.

**I hope you like it keep reading please!!!!!**