Chapter Fourteen

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Fourteen. Major time skip in this. Hannah's outfit ^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Well, it's June now. Ash and I are starting work today. Since we moved to London so much has happened, the lads have had like 10 million parties with a load of celebrities invited so now I'm best friends with Ed Sheeran because surprisingly we have loads in common, he's basically my guy best friend, also Matt contacted me last week trying to apologise and be my friend again but I'm not buying it, he's only like that because of my twin - I know that for a fact.

I need to get dressed but I'm not sure what to wear. I will text Greg 'Hey Greg, do KSS wear uniforms? ~ Hannah xx' I sent the text and minutes later I get a reply 'We do, why? ~ Greg x' I quickly type a reply 'Do I wear professional or casual? ~ Hannah xx' I'm still looking through my closet trying to find something to wear but my phone beeps 'Teachers can wear whatever they want. You're a young teacher, so anything is fine just no jeans or converse. See you later ~ Greg x'. Okay teachers can where whatever, lets see, I pick out black leggings, blue sleeveless top, white blazer, white pumps and a silver necklace - I decide to curl my hair which is now dip-dyed a deep blue - I walk downstairs and see Ash ready. "Shall we go?" He asks "Yeah, what car?" I ask "Mine" I laugh and walk to the garage with him.

We get to KSS and go to Greg's office. "GREGORY" I shout when I walk in, he smiles and gets up "Hey Hannah" he says kissing my forehead and then walks over to Ash shaking his hand "It's nice to meet the guy that Hannah's so in love with" he says cheerily but then turns serious "You hurt her, I kill you" he says, just like Lou did when he met Ashton. "Now" Greg said, grabbing my hand "This way to your classroom" he led us up a flight of stairs to 'Room 15' which is now our classroom. We walk in but Greg stays in the doorway "It is 7:30 now and the students don't arrive until 10, form starts at 10:30 and then school officially starts at 11. Personalise your classroom anyway you want" he smiles and walks out of the room.

Ash was just sitting at his desk watching me go around the classroom putting various things up. There are two desks in the classroom - mine is the one closest to the window and Ash's is next to mine - there is a whiteboard and chalkboard side by side in the centre of the room on the north room, a private office at the back of the classroom - It has a couch in it, one desk, a bathroom at the back of it, windows along the west wall of the office and a flat screen TV. I need to talk to Greg about that - the class will fit 25 - 30 students, I have put displays up over the room and I have just finished putting a couple things on my desk - pens, post-its, memory stick etc.

I check the time and it's 10 o'clock, students are arriving now. I walk over to Ash and sit on his lap "Are you doing the introducing and then me or the other way around?" I ask him and he wraps his arm around my waist "I will go first, it should be easier then" I just nod. We continue to talk about random things until students start to walk in - they look about 16/17 - I get off Ashton's lap and walk to my desk.

Once all of the students are inside Ashton stands up and walks to the middle of the classroom. He clears his throat and gets everyone's attention "Good Morning guys. My name is Mr Mason but if you want to you can call me Ashton. Today we aren't going to be doing much, myself and the other teacher are going to tell you about ourselves, then at the end you may ask us questions. Okay?" he states and everyone nods their head. I look to Ashton and nod, signalling that he should go first.