Chapter Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Eight. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I graduated on the 5th January and the principal gave me and Ashton time off until today. Today is the day that I start teaching, I'm looking forward to it actually, I know that I have higher authority over Mollie and Matt so I can get them in trouble if I wanted and I get to spend more time with Ashton.

I'm in bed at the moment waiting for Ashton to get out of the shower, the past few weeks we haven't really done much, we went on a few dates but other than that we stayed at home. Ashton comes out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist, he looks so hot like that - I still don’t know how I deserve him - he sees me looking and walks over to the bed. He drops the towel and puts some boxers on, then sits down next to me on the bed and pins me down. "Can I help you Mr Mason?" he chuckles "Yes Miss Williams, you can?" I smirk "And how would that be?" he slowly closes the gap between us, once he is close enough he whispers "By this" he then kisses me passionately his arms go to my waist and mine snake around his neck, one kiss turns into a whole make-out session, gees.

When we finally pull back, we're both breathless. "Ash, baby. You need to let me go so that I can get ready" he sighs and lets me go; I smile and peck his cheek. I quickly have a shower and dry my hair into its natural waves. I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet. I pick out a black skater skirt with pockets, red and black checked crop top, burgundy boots, black leather jacket, a black satchel type bag and a black wrap headband. Also I haven't taken off my engagement ring since Ash proposed, I really like it.

I look around the room seeing Ashton out on the balcony, I walk out to him. Wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder, "What are you doing out here Ash?" he pulls me around to hug me "Just thinking" I smile into his chest "About?" he chuckles "You." I look up at him "And how much I love you" I smile and he kisses me quickly. "Come on, lets go" he pulls me back inside and down to the garage.

We get to school around 8, we are greeted by the principal "Good morning Ashton, Hannah. How was your time off?" I smile and Ashton pulls me into him "It was lovely thank you, see you later" I answer him and pull Ashton away. Ugh, walking up these stairs in heels just isn't fun.

Ashton has gone to reception to get our schedules for this semester - the people in the classes don’t change just which period the lesson is in changes - I'm sat on his desk on my phone when the door opens. Matt comes in, surprisingly without Mollie, he glares at me "Where's Mr Mason bitch?" I scoff "I wouldn't call me that if I were you and he's at reception" he glares at me again "I can call you what I like" I smirk "No you can't Matt, I work here now. I can get you detention for the whole year if I wanted. Now, leave my classroom" he scoffs "This is Mr Mason's classroom, not yours" I smile "Actually we share it. Bye" he walks out clearly annoyed.

It's third period now, Ashton is teaching is language class and then fourth I'm teaching literature to the same class. Unfortunately this is the senior class, after what I said to Matt this morning he hasn't stopped glaring at me. But I'm not really bothered about it. I'm sitting at Ash's desk because I don't have one planning my next few lessons; someone walks up and swipes my papers of the desk. I look up to see Mollie smirking down at me, "May I help you Miss Brown?" she scoffs "It's Mollie bitch" I stand up and place my hands on the desk "Sorry Mollie, but I'm going to have to ask you to sit back down. You have no reason to be out of your seat" she glares at me "Who gave you the right to boss me about, you're a student" my turn to smirk, does she not remember what Ashton said before Christmas? Clearly not "Actually Mollie, I am your teacher for Literature. Unless you want detention for the rest of the month, you should go and sit down" she turns around and stomps back to her desk.

I go to collect my papers but Ashton is already doing it for me. He stands up with the papers in his hands, I take them from him and kiss his cheek "Thanks Babe" he smirks and turns back to the class. All of the class are looking at us weirdly, I don't get it, did they all forget the announcement Ash said before Christmas.

I'm now teaching my class, we're about 20 minutes in and it's going pretty well. "Miss Williams, can you come here please?" I walk over to Ashton's desk "What?" he pulls me onto his lap and shows me his phone "Lexi's pregnant" wait, what, I look at him and he chuckles "Where's my bag?" he points to it, god I'm dumb it's right in front of me. I check my phone and Lex has texted me 'Hey Han, I'm pregnant. Here's the scan picture ------ me and Josh wanted to know if you and Ash would be godparents? ~ Lex xx' She wants us to be godparents. I turn to Ash, "Office. Now" he smirks at me and I shake my head, dirty minded boy.

"Ash, she wants us to be godparents!!" he smiles widely and spins me around "That's amazing, we're going to say yes right?" I laugh; "Of course we are" he smiles again. He pulls me into him by my waist and leans down to kiss me; we hear gasps from the class. Crap, we forgot to shut the door, oh well the principal did say that he didn't mind plus I'm not a student anymore. Ashton pulls us both back out into the classroom, guess we should explain.

----- Ashton's P.O.V -----

Crap, we didn't shut the door. Well she isn't my student anymore, I pull her back out into the classroom, guess we should explain the situation. I think that I will do it because I don't want Hannah getting yelled at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Eight, hope you like it. Chapter Nine will be a continuation of this one because it would be too long otherwise.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......