Chapter 5❄️

*6 MONTHS LATER*

It's been 6 months. 6 months in which I haven't spoke to Scott. I miss him more than I thought, considering the fact we didn't talk much. I DMed him a few times, but he never got back to me. I mean, I get it. He's got loads of girls falling at his feet, why the hell would he want me? I'm just a silly girl to him. And it hurts. A lot. Concept have become a lot bigger but Ben still remembers Kerri. He messages her mostly everyday, and I'd say it were cute, if I wasn't so jealous. But of course, I had to be the bigger person and move on and that's that.

"DARCY! DARCY! WHERE ARE YOU?"
I take it Kerrie's here then. Why doesn't she just come upstairs, or ring my phone?

"What?" I reply, rather arrogantly.

"I HAVE THE SOLD OUT CONCEPT TICKETS FOR TONIGHT!I MANAGED TO BAG US SOME OFF BEN OH MY GOSH HELP ME CHOOSE WHAT TO WEAR, FUCKING HELP ME DARCE!"

I was frozen after she said the words, concept tickets? Tonight? Holy shit. What was I supposed to do, I didn't want to see Scott again, the embarrassment would eat me alive, and the jealousy. I started to tear up from fear, how was I going to do this?

"Darc? What's wrong hun?"

"Kerri, I really don't want to go. I can't see Scott again, you go, but I don't want to, I'll sell my ticket."

"Darc, I really want you to come with me, please? I really want to see Ben and I'm sure you and Scott will be fine! Please just come, for me?"

"Fine, but if it gets awkward, I'm leaving you there. No ifs or buts, okay?"

"Okay, okay that's fine. AHH WERE GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN!"

*4 hours later*

So, after four hours of kerri going on in my ear about what to wear and how she was going to react and bullshit like that, we were finally ready to go. Kerri had gone with a nice, floral skater dress. I'd stuck to my ways, navy top shop Joni jeans, my tie dye top and my leather jacket. I'd never been one for dress up, it never appealed to me. As we got in the car to head to the venue, my anxiety started to mount. What was I supposed to say? Do? I get so nervous around Scott, and he hasn't seen me in ages so what was I supposed to think? Far too soon, we arrived at the venue, much to my dismay. We were the first ones in so we got seats at the VIP bit, but we soon ran to the front when everyone started to come in. The DJ was playing soon good tunes, getting everyone in the vibe, and I finally relaxed. That was until they announced that concept would be on any second. My pulse was racing as he stepped out on stage, black skinny jeans, top man shirt, leather jacket. That boy never failed to make me blush. They all began to speak as they announced their first song while I tried to keep my head down.

"Hey guys! We're concept, we're so glad you could all make it!" Ben began the similar speech.

"We hope you've all had a good day so far and hope you're all pumped for this!" Karim continued.

"We've had an incredible couple of months since starting and we would like to thank..." Scott began speaking but trailed off and as I looked up to see the distraction, I realised what it was. Me. I was the distraction. His eyes were wide as they locked with mine, lips parted in shock? Who knows what it was, but holy shit he looked good. His face looked so warm, so inviting, so kissable.. Shit stop. I broke eye contact, looking anywhere but Scott. I caught eyes with Ben and he gave me a knowing smirk, to which I flipped him the bird.

"Um yeah so this is our first song, hope you like it." Scott finished his short speech, still trying to catch my eye. I couldn't look at him, not again. I could see him give me a sympathetic smile out the corner of my eye. What the fuck was wrong with him? I was gonna crack. This is set to be a very, very long night.