Chapter 4

Later that day, after I'd got home and Kerrie had gone, I was just watching 'Ghost Adventures' when my phone dinged. I read the notifications.

" @Concept_Ben followed you."

"@Concept_Matt followed you."

"@Concept_Nathan followed you."

"@Concept_Karim followed you."

"@Concept_Scott followed you."

I smiled to myself. They actually followed me. I thought they were gonna forget! I went on Twitter to Scott's page. I'm not a stalker, just wanted to see what he's up too;). I went on his profile and he had 12k followers. Damn, he's got a lot! I guess they are well known. As I was scrolling through his tweets, I got a text message. I sighed and opened it.

'KERRIE FLUMP'

'The boys just followed me on Twitter, have they followed you yet?💘💘'

TO: KERRIE FLUMP

'Yeah they literally just followed me. Surprised they actually did😂💘'

'KERRIE FLUMP'

'IKR! Ben just DMed me, so if I don't reply, that's why;)💘'

TO:KERRIE FLUMP

'That's fine, just choose your boy toy over me;) jk hun, you talk to your lover😈💘'

After that, I didn't get a reply. She's either pissed at me for taking the mic or she's talking to Ben. Probably both. I honestly couldn't get Scott out my mind. Just the way he smiled and talked to me. The likelihood that I'd see him again was zero to none but, who cares about that. I went into a daydream, just thinking about my life, what was good, what was bad.

Today was just one of them days. I looked up to the picture on the wall of my mum, my dad, me and my sister. I missed him so much. Since his passing it hasn't really been the same. Of course it was hard, I was only 9. But I tried to make life go on, to make it all better. My phone brought me out of my sorrow when it said I had a DM on Twitter.

'@Concept_Scott'
Hi, love x

The pet name made me blush, almost forgetting that I hadn't replied to him.

'@DarcyRose15' (don't know if this is an actual Twitter)
Hiii Scott x

'@Concept_Scott'
Told you I'd DM you;)

'@DarcyRose15'
Well I'm glad you stuck to your word😉

After this, he didn't reply. Did I say something wrong? I mean who knows, boys can be confusing at times, I'll just wait and see if he replies tomorrow. I laid back in bed and shut my eyes, thinking of the boy with the gorgeous hair and enticing eyes. He seemed to be my last thoughts before I drifted into a slumber.