♥︎-𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

"𝒘𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚!"
-𝒅𝒊𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐

𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢:

ice skating.

an activity that you did to escape the troubles of reality. an activity you could express yourself and let out any emotion and stress you had buried deep inside of you.

"good job, [y/n]!" snapping out of your trance, you looked to where the voice came from and saw an all to familiar blue haired male accompanied by a blonde female. jojo, or jonathan, and erina. though, you didn't trust erina very much yet, you knew she wouldn't hurt your best friend.

jojo, where to begin? the two of you have been inseparable ever since birth it seemed like, you were there to help him through his dio and erina problems. you skated over to the two and rested against the counter that stood between the carpeted area and the skating rink.

"hey jojo, hello erina," you smiled at the two and took your water bottle, taking a nice swig out of it. sighing heavily, you placed your bottle back down and decided it was enough for today, its sunday. you've been here for at least a good couple hours. besides, you all had school tomorrow.

"how about some lunch? there's a new cafe open about a mile from here," the three of you agreed and began your journey after you swapped your skates to your actual shoes, talking and cracking jokes here and there.

the trio ordered their desired food and ate, still joking and cracking jokes. 30 minutes passed and they were on their way to their homes.

"good morning, jojo!" you called out and rushed to the blue haired male. "ah, good morning [y/n]. are you ready for the exams today?" you sighed, "sadly. im just ready to get them over with so i can skate all summer." the two of you laughed and walked through the school gates.

a certain blonde scoffed at the scenario, what on earth did he have that jonathan didn't? "damn you, jojo," he grumbled and a 'it's dio!' was heard and a bunch of girls came up to him, surrounding him and doing all sorts of fangirling stuff to him, "let me walk you to class!", "have lunch with me!" shaking off the females, he walked to his first class and lucky for him, it was science and your first period as well.

you couldn't stand dio, even if you haven't fully met him, he only flirted with you during school hours. the way jojo described him is what made you hate him. walking into class, you held your books closer to your chest and exhaled deeply. the day went by slow, dio would attempt to flirt with you during the day, you didn't realize that, that is what made him fall even more in love with you.

weeks passed and this action still went on, though ice skating was always there to help calm the nerves and stress that felt suffocating. today was one of those days, it was 11:30 in the morning on a saturday and you were in the rink. music played through the speakers and you let your emotions free as you danced, not knowing that there was a certain blonde watching from the outer parts.

you skated to the exit and grabbed your small towel and water bottle, as you were taking a sip out of the bottle. dio approached you ((so you're approaching me?)) and held out a bouquet of (f/f). you scoffed and rolled your eyes, ignoring him. "my dearest, please, let i, dio brando, take you on a date. just one! this will show not only my love for you, but also for a chance for you, and only you to get to see me as the man i am. not to mention it might help you fall in love with me, if this one date works out, then we will continue to go on dates until you are sure about your feelings."

tired and not wanting to argue, you nodded and took the flowers. be at my house at 6:30, do not be late," you stated and sniffed the flowers. dio nodded and walked away, you walking in the opposite direction to start getting ready.