❤︎-𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑢𝑝!

"𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒.
         𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡
                     𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒!"
                  - 𝑘𝑜𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖 ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒

𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪: @stella_mare

!!𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝!!

koichi hirose is your lovable boyfriend of about 6 months, you two did everything together, from fighting stand users, to being high school sweet hearts. but, you two barely do anything other than going on dates, barely hold hands and you've thought about it for a while; but you want to share your first kiss with him. you're positive, hell, you've even discussed it with josuke! there's really only one thing that might be the cause, other than you two not knowing what you're doing in a relationship, you're hella tall, 6"0 on the dot tall.

he was coming over to your house later to play video games and you thought you could bring it up then; you were naturally a pretty corny person, so video games was the perfect start in your plan. you got everything ready and made sure you had plenty of snacks and drinks, once you were sure, you began to get ready. you didn't get into much other than putting some sweat pants, a tank top, and some socks on your feet before you went out and set up your living room.

not too long after, a knock was heard at your door. "coming!" you turned the game console and tv on them rushed to the door, opening it with a smile and looked down to your boyfriend. "hi, koichi!" you smiled brightly, "hi [y/n]! thank you for inviting me," he smiled sheepishly. you moved out of the way and he walked inside, saying a "pardon the intrusion!" while taking his shoes off.

you took him by the hand and led him to your living room, "i got everything set up! i borrowed some games from josuke, and even rented some! i also made sure we had plenty of snacks~." you stated with a playful smirk. "this is gonna be so much fun!" the silver haired male exclaimed, you blushed softly at his reaction and the two of you got settled and began to game.

it's been about an hour or two since you began to game, you built up the courage and paused the game, "is everything okay, [y/n]?" koichi looked at you with a worried expression, "well, i wanted to talk about something." you bit your lip then continued talking, slinging your arm over the smaller boy, "well, what is it?" his face lightened softly with a blush. "we don't really..do anything. i mean- we go on dates and such! it's not that im not happy, it's just.." he nervously looked at you and you grabbed a controller, "i was thinking we could level up." you stuck your tongue out with a wink.

"wh-what!? you mean?-"no! not sex!- i meant..cuddling, and other stuff." you sighed out, "i want you to take my first kiss," you finally got out. "wait- your first kiss? you mean..you've never kissed anyone?" you laughed softly, "well- yeah, i haven't been in a relationship before,". koichi was stunned, i mean look at you! you were beautiful in his eyes, amazing smile, captivating eyes, a voice that could put him in a trance, and not to mention, you two were best friends.

"c'mon..you're making this awkward! let's just finish the game then we can do whatever." you huffed playfully, "i- okay then!" he chuckled softly and picked up his game. "oh! before we continue.." he looked at you and you looked back at him before leaning forward quickly and placing a peck on his lips and hit the resume button, "you're gonna lose!" "w-what?!"

                        guide
                •[y/n]- your name

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖: hii! i apologize for such a long wait for your request! i had a bit of writers block with this one, but i hope it came out good nonetheless! please let me know if you are unhappy with the way it came out, and i will happily rewrite it :).

word count: 680