↝ one shot ii.

FOR tkstrand <3

it's this incredible, sweet, hilarious person's birthday so here's a special one shot in her honor! featuring my precious benjamin and her character orphiel, meaning i don't own her, this is simply my take on her.

holly, you're an awesome friend and you deserve all the love and appreciation in the world! i hope you have an amazing day and enjoy this little piece of our children getting together ❤️

IT HAD BEEN quite a while since Benjamin Espinoza had set foot in Lux, though he had certainly missed being in the club. With Lucifer's hand in his, he was being led through the sea of people and up the stairs, all the way to the elevator that he so hated standing in while the beat of the music kept his feet bouncing. He had stayed in many places, never too long in one, but of all the beds he had slept in, none felt quite as home as Lucifer's did. The club mixed with the penthouse meant more to him than words could describe, really.

Little did he know, it had become something of a home to someone else too. Not a permanent place, but a source of comfort and warmth to someone... unexpected.

"Now, I should give you a heads-up, so to speak. I've had an avid house guest these past weeks", Lucifer cleared his throat awkwardly while they stood side by side in the elevator, and already lifting an eyebrow, Benji observed the man's thoughtful expression. Almost like he was nervous — and that was a word very rarely used to describe the Devil.

"Okay. I'm open to suggestions but I'm not sure I have the energy for a threesome right after my flight", he shrugged casually, hoping to relieve some of Lucifer's discomfort with the words he meant only partly as joking. The Morningstar did slip out an amused laugh, but the shake of his head proved that Benji hadn't exactly hit the bullseye with his guess.

Before he could elaborate any further, the elevator doors were opening with a ping, and Benjamin didn't hesitate to leap out of the lift only to come face to face with a blonde woman, a radiant smile on her lips while she poked at her phone with curious eyes. With his mouth opening slowly and his eyebrows flying high, Benji made a turn on his heel and gave Lucifer a puzzled look. "You do realize I'm a full-on six on the Kinsey scale, right?"

"Yes, lucky me", Lucifer retorted with a delicate touch on Benjamin's cheek before he stepped past him and gestured at the girl lounging on his couch. "I've come across some extended family, actually. Come on, let's get you two formally introduced, shall we?" he proceeded while offering a hand to the blonde that perked up at the sight of a stranger in their company, the same curious look in her eyes although she retreated into her own space, at the same time. She was almost puppy-like — seemingly cheerful but careful to get to know the new person, wary before letting her walls down.