1. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.1 : Meeting Each other

Start from the beginning

Newt shakes his head and pulls out his wand "No need to worried cause I have magic to help" He winked and I giggles as watching the Plates floating and lands to the shelfs.

I was headed to the living room and saw boy which is had Blond hair and baby blue eyes. I'm guessing He was my same age "Oh Leo, This is Ann. You're gonna guarding and protecting her" Juliet introduce me to him and I give a small smile.

"And Ann, Meet Leo. Leo Kliesen. He's gonna be your bodyguard for now on" She said and looked at me.

3rd Person Pov

Ann blinks her eyes and She never got a bodyguard "It was Nice to meet you, Ann" Leo said as reach his hand out for shake hand but She shake hands with him "It was nice to meet you too, Leo" She give a warm smile.

"So I hired him for your safety but I can't stop worrying about you so much." Said Juliet "Aw Jul, you don't have to." Ann replied.

Her eyes widen when she look at the clock, She's gonna late for school.

"OH SHOOT! I'M LATE!" Ann said while Immediately headed to her bedroom to changes her outfit into the uniform.

"I can take you to the school! I'll prepare your lunch! Oh and Leo you can come with us while we're headed to her school" Juliet said while Headed to the kitchen for preparing Ann's lunch.

"Yes Ma'am" He replied with a soft smile.

Juliet start driving to the School while Ann was sitting next to Leo at the back of the sit. She look down shyly but She had never have a Bodyguard but it's kind of Awkward when Ann was sitting next to Leo.

'God why him? He has a cute face and I can't stop thinking about it! Just Focus yourself Ann! He's only your bodyguard it's for your own safety!!' Her Thought said in her mind but She keep looking down Shyly.

"So Ann...Mrs. Juliet said that You almost got kidnapped by the gang right?' Leo spoked.

Ann lost her thoughts when He spoke as looked at him "O-Oh, Yes but Luckily Katie and Kate just save my life back day. Without them I'll get Kidnapped by those Gang" Said Ann while looking at him.

"I see but You don't have to worried about yourself cause I'm here to protect you" He give a warm smile and She smile back.

Then a Minute, They arrived at The School while Leo and Ann got off from the Car "Oh Ann! Your lunch!" Juliet said as givinga bento lunch box to her and Ann grabs it "Thank you Juliet!" She smiled.

"I'll head to work but You need anything, Leo will be there for you" She said and kisses her head before she drove away.

Ann looked at Leo which is they're front of the gate School "I guess I should go inside, Are you still gonna waiting for me after school?" She asked to him.

"Yes" He replied "Oh well, There's a cafe and some few stores you can visit while you're waiting for me. I'll text you when I'm come out" Ann said while waving at him with a smile and headed inside the school.

Leo's Pov

I watch her headed inside the school but I guess I decided to go the cafe first for waiting her.

Actually I used to be a Bodyguard for Emilie De Rochefort (Lili) After all my hard work to find the Killer who killed my mother and need bring for justice.

"I didn't even you're here bud!" I heard a familiar voice and turn around with a smile.

Asuka which is Emilie's Rival but Mrs. De Rochefort always make fun with Asuka like a kids and Asuka, she was pretty cool friend.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while take a sit "Oh I'm waiting Someone and I'm back to being bodyguard" I smiled "What! I'm proud of you, man! Is therea reason why She need a bodyguard?" Said Asuka.

"Well, Mrs. Juliet said that the girl almost got kidnap by the gang and it happened for like few times but Most Importantly I need to protect her from those people who tried to get her" I replied.

"What's her name?" She asked "Ann"

"What she look like?" "Black hair, Her eyes are like dark brown eyes".

"She nice? Pretty? Cute?"

"Do I have to answer that all of questions of yours?" I chuckled and She grinned "I have to and you need to protect her always or else I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't" said Asuka with a grinning.

"I will and I'll Protect her"