The View

"We should start rebuilding the kingdoms before anything else!" 

The queen proposed from across the throne room table, Adora sighed inwardly and stood from her chair. 

"She-ra repaired everything right? There's nothing left to rebuild!" 

Glimmer, also stood from her designated seat. 

"She-ra, fixed all the wildlife and the ecosystem. What about the Frightzone? The Horde is no longer a threat and it's still rightfully Scorpias kingdom." 

Adora heard Catra, who was sitting next to her with her feet kicked up into the table, let out a hard and short sigh from her nose, Her began to slightly shake from underneath the table. Adora placed her hand on Catras shoulder, she was tense. Really tense. She trailed her hand up to her neck and down to her upper arm, then back up again. Gently massaging the tight muscles, Adora cupped her hand around Catra cheek, Almost expecting the gesture,  Catra closed her eyes and ended up leaning into Adoras hand, causing warmth to fill her senses. 

"Sure the Frightzone  is an exception, but the other kingdoms are fine. None of them were damaged because of Prime right?" 

Gimmer stuttered for a bit but eventually agreed, dejectedly, Adora might add. She removed her hand from Catras cheek, causing Catra to lift her head and go back to listening to the discussion she wouldn't take part in. 

"Fine! The Frightzone is the only place that needs to be redone. But that could take forever. Restoring magic to the universe is crucial." 

Adora thought for a moment, her thoughts being interrupted by Catras voice. 

"Have the other princesses do it, if their kingdoms are fine then they have nothing to rebuild. Why not work on the Frightzone with Scorpia?" 

The blonde looked down at Catra and smirked. 

"What? I have good ideas." 

Catra objected, crossing her arms. Adora smirked and stared at Catra for a moment while the others began talking again. She saw Catras eyes close and a smile creep onto her face, a smile she never thought she would see again. 

"Adora!" 

Adora looked up at the few princesses staring at her, she felt embarrassment crash into her, and heard Catra laugh a bit. 

"Sorry-" 

She began and sat back down, continuing the conversation and discussing plans to rebuild the place where she and her partner grew up. A place where years of abuse took place. About 30 to 40 minutes passed before they came up with a solid plan. 

"Okay, so, the other princesses-" 

Glimmer gestured to Frosta, Scorpia, Mermista, and the others. 

"Will help rebuild the Frightzone while Me, Bow, Catra, and Adora are in space. It's going to take awhile so what we're going to do is have check-ins every week to see how the progress is coming. The ship doesn't have the right accommodations for living in space so Entrapta-" 

Entraptas head perked up, excited to see what she was going to be doing to benefit the groups space travel. 

"Do you think you can help in rebuilding Maras ship?" 

Entraptas eyes lit up with excitement and energy. 

"I can do much more then just rejuvenate the ship! I can integrate Primes tech with Maras ancient first ones ship, it'll be challenging, but it should be done by the time you're ready to leave!"