Phoenix Fire 4: The Fire birb is cold

Zacznij od początku

Doc is in his villager pit, he's moving some of them up to his tower. His attention is gained when he hears a loud clatter from his house. Convinced that it's Bdubs or Keralis trying something he leaves the villagers and heads up. Once he gets there he slowly walks upstairs being as quiet as possible. He rounds the corner to find Tango sitting on the floor, tail twitching and wings slumped and splayed out across the floor, "Tango? What are you doing here?"

Tango looks up at Doc his eyes blurry and unfocused, "I don't know? It's all hazy?"

"Come here," Doc says as he picks Tango up and sets him down carefully in the nest he has in his starter base, where he makes a trilling noise in the back of his throat and falls asleep.

Once he gets Tango Situated Doc pulls out his communicator and messages Bdubs asking if he could come over for a bit. He sent a message agreeing to come over in a few minutes.

When he arrives Bdubs is greeted by the sight of Doc pacing back-and-forth, "Doc, Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, it's Tango," Doc explains what happened to Tango then takes a deep breath, "So, you know how my instincts are a bit behind?"

"Yeah, when you follow other creepers around, right?"

"Yeah, even though I'm an adult my instincts are still, sort of juvenile. It's definitely starting to properly match up though. Anyway, I think Tango's getting bird-like instincts, and they might be starting off behind."

Bdubs nods thoughtfully, "Ok, what should we do?"

"I'm not sure, we can't move him till he wakes up," Doc says as he starts up the stairs.

Bdubs nods sitting down next to Doc, they start talking and after a few hours Tango wakes up.

He's understandably confused but willing to listen to Doc's explanation, "So, let me get this straight, you think I'm getting bird instincts?"

Doc nods, "Yes."

"The reason I've been having trouble sleeping is because of me wanting a nest," He says voice flat before his ears twitch, "Oh, that's probably why I've been feeling weird when I pass by other people's bases."

Doc nods in agreement, "Ok, how about you go back home and I'll go ahead and get you the stuff you need to make a nest."

"Yeah, I'll do that," Tango says, spreading his wings and jumping out the window heading down to the nether portal.

.............

Has trouble thermal regulating if it's not a warm biome and Server meeting.

It was a few days after Doc had brought over piles of blankets and Tango was sleeping well once more. Although he had been caught one time by the button when he had fallen asleep in Docs nest. The creeper wasn't too happy about that and had hissed at Tango nudging him out. Tango once awake apologized profusely to Doc.

Currently, Tango was making his way to the ice biome with Impulse. He was out of ice and Etho's shop needed restocking. The colder it got the more unfocused Tango became. His speech was getting slower and slightly slurred. He would stumble over nothing. Needless to say, Impulse was getting concerned for his friend.

"Hey, Tango let's stop for a minute," Impulse asks out of growing concern.

Tango stops walking and turns to face Impulse. It was clear that he was shivering from the cold. He's Wrapped up in his wings and his tail is curling around his waist.

"Ok we're going home," Impulse decides as he turns around grabbing Tango's arm, "I know you need the ice but I think it can wait until Etho restocks."

Tango nods in agreement, wings poofing up in attempts to stay warm. He manages to stutter out an agreement as they make their way back to Tango's base.

Once there and Tango gets warmed up and is back to normal, he calls Xisuma to tell him what happened. Xisuma responds telling him to keep an eye on that and that he would be calling a server meeting in a few hours.

By the time of the meeting everyone had gathered at the town hall all waiting for Xisuma to start talking, "Ok, you all know what's going on. The meteor has affected Tango. He's been turned into some sort of phoenix and he has grown wings and a tail. He also has some instincts that popped up. A bit like Doc he prefers sleeping in a nest. If you want more about that ask him. He also has a few cartoon behaviors. It's not a big deal, he just acts like a cartoon sometimes."

At this point, Tango's wings were curling around himself and his tail was flicking a bit uncomfortable at all the attention that he was getting.

.................

and we are done. Zedaph is next I would love to here your ideas for him.

I hope you have an amazing day/night and I hope you enjoyed reading this.