Vacation in Paradise

"Babe stop!" I exclaimed to Cam as he started kissing my neck. "There are kids next to us babe" "Okok fine babe" Cam said back rolling his eyes.

We were 4 hours in, about an hour left. Cam started touching me and feeling me up again. He put his hand in my inner thigh and started caressing it. I started to feel a bit tingly inside. "1 more hour babe, 1 more hour" I said to him. "Alright alright" he said back with a slight wink.

We were boarding off the plane and I felt Cam smack my ass. He was horny, very horny. And so was I. We rushed to our hotel as we got lei'd, got our baggage and stretched a bit.

Finally, we got to our hotel and room key. As soon as we got to our room, Cam dropped all our stuff on the ground, pushed me into the wall and kissed me passionately. I took myself away for a second as he threw me onto the bed, starting to unclothe me, leaving my panties and bra on. He continued to kiss me as he took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers and a huge boner.

I came up to him and pulled his boxers off. I pushed him onto his back, coming down on him and starting to handle his dick. I teased him a bit, feeling him up, kissing him wherever he needed kisses. As I kissed and felt him up, he started to touch me down there. I put my mouth on his dick as I stroked. "Ri-right there baby" I kept bobbing my head while he held my hair back for me.

I began to get wetter and wetter as I stroked Cam. I came back up to him, stroking his hair whispering "I love you baby, I love you" he said it back as he started stroking his hand on my panties. I threw em off along with my bra. Cam went on top of me, coming down and kissing me from my jawline, down. Once he got there, he started stroking his tongue, hitting me in the right spot each time. I arched my back as he kept stroking and curving his tongue.

He continued to stroke his tongue as he felt up my body. He kept going, feeling me up to my boobs. He started squeezing them as I tugged on his hair, "Ca-ca-ca-caaam" Finally he came up and started to intensely make out with me. He started to finger me down there as I wiggled around. He inserted one, then two then finally, three. I continued to thrust as his fingers came up me. He continued to finger me, as he slipped each finger, one at a time.

He finally put himself into me. I gasped in pleasure and dug my nails into his back. He continued to thrust himself into me as I moaned in pleasure and completeness. "I'm-I'm gonna cum" I screamed as he continued to go faster and faster. "I'm close babe, I'm close" We both came to our climax at the same time and collapsed in pleasure and relief. I gave Cam a huge kiss on the cheek, huddles into his arms and went to sleep.