Shower

I had been waiting for him for about 20 minutes now. He usually only takes 10 minute showers, so of course I had gotten worried. I had went to check on him and as I came in the bathroom I saw Cameron against the glass wall. As soon as he saw me, he said, "oh shit, Y/N." It was clear what he had been doing. I had said, "Let me join you and let you have one of the best experiences you'll have ever in the shower." I walked slowly to him, alluring him even more by each step I took. My blouse had already been drooping off my shoulder and he helped me undress even further. I jumped into the shower with him and calmly and slowly kneeled down to his dick. It had been one of the biggest I've ever seen in my life. After I had finally undistracted myself from how big it was, i had finally went in. I could feel him pushing on the back of my head to go in deeper while the hot, steaming shower was pelting us both. Once I was done down there, I had come up to him and made out with him for around 10 minutes. Once done with that, he had told me to bend down, so I did. As soon as I did, I felt it coming in. As he smashed our bodies together, I could feel him coming deeper and deeper into me. "Ouuuh Cameron" I moaned and he came into me even deeper. He told me to get up, so i did as he told me. He told me to bounce up and once again, I did as he told me. The first time I jumped, I felt him lift me up and inside of me as well. While he was lifting me up and down, up and down, we started making out again. I could feel the insides of me pouncingas well. He finally set me down and I came back down onto my knees, kneeling right in front of it. I came back in and felt the back of him hitting the back of my throat. He moaned, "oh my god Y/N." Finally, I came back up for the last time, gave him an intense make out session for about a minute or so and whispered to him "Shall we do this again sometime.", "Ouh yes, we shall", he whispered right back at me. We left the shower and may or may have not done it all over again in his bedroom.