Prom Night

It was prom night and everything was perfect. Just perfect. Cam and I just won Prom King and Queen. As soon as we were done saying our speeches Cam brought me to the janitors closet. "Why'd you bring me here?" I asked confused. He kissed me and everything felt right. Right after he kissed me, it turned right into a heated make out session. I whispered in his ear asking him if we could leave. He nodded with a smirk and took me to his car.

We drove off and I asked where we were going. He pulled up to campout with all of our friends. I hadn't known about this at all, none of the girls did. All the boys had planned this for all their girls to have a "perfect first time." Each couple had their own tents. Cam brought me to ours which was right in the middle near the bonfire. Cam brought me in and as soon as we got in I took off my dress. It was bugging me most of the night, so I was relieved. Cam stared at me for a split second, got up and kissed me. I kissed him back and we instantly fell down onto the airbed behind him. As we were making out, I ripped off his suit and tie leaving him only wearing his underwear. I saw and felt his buldge.

I came down and started sucking. I swirled and twisted my tongue at the tip of his dick. I kept sucking until I tasted him. As soon as that happened, I came back up giving him a french kiss. He told me to get up onto his dick and started pouncing me up and down. I felt great pleasure within each thrust. All you could say was "Cameron, Cameron, CAMERON." He kept going, hitting me in the right spot each time. He kept going and continued until we were both panting. He started kissing me, coming down lower and lower, from my neck to all the way down there. He started licking and hitting me exactly where it was needed. "Fu-fu-fuuuuck" I moaned in relief and pleasure.

He kept going and going until I orgasmed once again in relief. I bended over and he came into me. He came into me even deeper within each thrust. "BABE KEEP GOING KEEP GOING" He kept going as I sighed in pleasure. We fell over and and he pulled out. We laid for a few minutes tired and relieved. He got back up and went down there. He stuck himself back into me, but with his fingers instead. "I - Im close babe Im close" He kept pumping until i let out onto his fingers and licked every last drop of it.

I pushed him over down onto the bed. I started sucking again twirling my tongue at the tip of him. I continued as he groaned "I - Im getting there Y/N" I continued and he shot a load of himself into my mouth and my face. We cleaned up, laid there naked and went to sleep without a care in the world.