Afternoons

It was 3 in the afternoon and I had texted Cam to come over. I had been home alone, so I needed someone to comfort me. 5 minutes pass by and I hear the doorbell. "It's so hot." I say to myself as I go to come to the door and see Cam. Shirtless and in basketball shorts. It had literally been a beauty. It had been about 95 degrees that day in Chino, so he must've gotten pretty hot in the car." I think to myself.

Cam walks in and I ask if whether he wants to chill in the living room into my bedroom. "Your bedroom babe." he replies. We walk up the stairs and things already start to get intense. He held me my the waist down as we were walking up the stairs. We get to my bedroom and it's a complete mess. So Cam decides he'll help me clean around.

"I'll pick up everything on the floor and you can just sort everything else on my desk." I tell him. "Alright baaabe." he replies. So we start cleaning and etc etc. I bend down to get my charger as I feel a sudden smack on my ass. "Cam!" I say in somewhat pain. "That hurt babe!" I exclaim. "Oh sorry babe, I just couldn't stop myself." he replies as he winks at me.

We continue to clean and this time in smack Cam's ass. "Oh I see you babe I see you." he says to me with a smile on his face. I knew exactly what he wanted. "Hey babe, let's take a break. This is boringgg." I say. "Okkk babe. Let's watch a movie then." he replies. So we get onto my bed and under my blankets.

We start the movie and already I feel the sexual frustration. I start feeling onto Cam's perfectly shaped abs. "Zaayumm bae." I say to Cam as I rub onto his abs downward. I kept going until he looked at me. "Babe what're you doing?" he says to me. "Oh you know exactly what I'm doing. I say as i lean in toward for a kiss. He kisses right back turning into a heated make out session. We get under the blankets and I can feel it.

Literally. I felt his boner right through his basketball shorts. I get on top of Cam and go down there. I slowly pull off his shorts leaving him with only his underwear on with a huge boner in the middle. I pulled off his underwear which revealed it. I start sucking and start going up and down up and down. I keep going until he finally moans. "Oh shit babe babe, you dirty ass!¡" I keep going on up and down. Non stop and felt as he pulled my hair exclaiming "Oh shit keep going keep going." I finally took my mouth off of his dick and started using my hand to help give him that sensation. I sucked and held sucked and held.

He finally then pulled me up and got on top of me. Pulled my panties off and unstrapped my bra and threw them across the room. He finally put himself inside of me. We stayed under the blankets and I could literally feel the heat! I popped my head out my blanket and said "Hold on hold on I need air." Exclaiming for air as he kept going. I felt him as he came in and out, in and out of me. He kept going until I moaned "OH FUCK BABE FUCK!"

He then took himself out of me and tastes me. I feel the waves of intensity and electricity going through my body. He keeps going precisely hitting you in the right spot each and every single time. He puts himself back into you, without telling you. "Fuck babe fuuuuck." I say in exhaustion. He finally pulls out as I moan helplessly. He gets up and I finally get back down there. I start sucking. I start sucking the tip while jacking him off. He moans in sensation. I then start going back up and down repeatedly. I keep going all the way that I feel it at the back of my throat. "Fuck fuck fuuuuck!" he moans satisfied. I continue as he shoots a load of himself into your mouth and I taste him. I swallow and continue to suck again.

I finally come back right up to him with the look of satisfaction on him. I give him a kiss and can tell that both of us were most definently satisfied. I layed my head onto his arms and burried myslef into his body. I gave him a kiss and said "Shall we clean more often?" "Oh yes, we shall and will." he replies with a giggle. I then fall deeply asleep into his arm as he kisses me on my forehead and goes to sleep as well.