02

English is not my first language. Not edited.

His personal butler, Taehyung, was packing Yoongi's stuff as he ranted.

"Tae! What if the prince found out? I'm not that good of an actor. He'll probably freak out and snitch to his parents. I'll look like a fool! As much as I like wearing dresses, I won't look good in them" Yoongi said as he laid down on his bed, eyes on the ceiling.

"Calm down, young master. You know that's not true. You always look lovely whenever you crossdresses. Even your parents said so" Taehyung replied calmly as he continued packing the stuff.

"Cut with that title. You know I hate it" Taehyung just sighed in response as he stopped whatever he was doing and stood in front of Yoongi beside the bed.

"You'll be fine. You look beautiful as a girl. Or a boy actually. You finally get to wear those dresses in your closet and be pretty all day. You're lucky your sister is flat-chested or not you'll have to wear a bra and shove some oranges in it"

"But Tae what if-"

"Stop, Yoongs. I know you're still scared but it's in the past. I promise this time I'll always be with you. As your personal butler, I will also be your knight" he said with a warm smile as Yoongi sat up and extended his pinky finger towards him.

"Just like old time? You promise?" he said in a small voice, looking so fragile and precious.

"I promise. Plus with those thick ass, the prince will definitely fall for you. Girl or boy. It doesn't matter" he said, trying to lighten up the mood as he earned a smack fron the smaller.

It wasn't a secret that the small prince was gay. His parents accepted him so the whole kingdom had too. There were some who sometimes threw dirty looks at him whenever he visited the village but they could never do anything if they wanted to keep their homes. The boy also liked crossdressing as he thought it looked pretty on him and as a child, he sometimes stole his sister's clothes so much to the point their parents had to give him his own. Guards and maids were used to it when they saw the small prince running around the halls wearing a pretty gown or even a wig. Sometimes, they'll mistake him as the princess herself.

But soon, he stopped. He became uncomfortable in those types of clothing. He'll look at them with sparkles in his eyes but he never wore them again. After...it happened. The castle became quiet without the occasional laughter from the prince but they got used to it as the prince showed his infamous cold look. He had warmed up over the years though. Small smiles decorating his faces once in a while.

Taehyung was with the boy from a young age. He had seen how the prince developed a liking to feminine clothing. He had seen how the prince showed interest in males rather than females. He had seen how the prince suddenly became secretive. He had seen how the prince changed so much. And he regretted not taking it seriously when the prince expressed his fear about a certain male. And since then, he promised to be there for the small prince as he became his butler. His only.

Yoongi was actually quite happy when he finally could be in dresses and gowns again. Even better, as a girl. No one would know who he actually was. So he didn't have to worry about anyone giving him weird looks. He was proud of himself for all those years when he liked to annoyed his sister, mimicking her voice and acting extra girly. It was finally paying off when suddenly he had to become her.

He was nervous to meet the prince. He heard that the prince was the same age as Taehyung, two years older. The only thing he knew was his name was Park Jimin. That's it. He didn't know how he look. His personality. His liking. Nothing at all. Hoped he at least could tolerated him.