Chapter 2 (5.19.20)

A week past, Analise has everything she needs to learn to jump grades. From grade 12 to college.

It was early in the morning, About 4am when she woke up. Since she's being mischievous today she decided after dressing up she's gonna surprise her big brother Caspian from sleep since his the one occompany her in the school to jump grades.

Her outfit consist of:

Analise sneaks to Caspian's room, and opens the door slowly

Smirking as he is asleep, She grab the curtains tightly and took a deep breath.

"RISE AND SHINE BIG BROTHER!" She shouts followed by a surprised girly shout and a thud.

There her Brother lays on the floor tangled in blankets glaring at her. "Just wait till I get out of this." As he struggles to get out.

Analise bolt out of the door in panic and turns to the corder and there she slams to Zyon and Ravi she hid behind them and whines that Caspian is chasing her.

As Caspian arrives. "You- *Deep breath* You little-" he was cut off by Ravi saying "Caspian behave, She woke you up because your going to accompany her to the school right." Ravi got close to Caspian's ears and whispers "Scare all those wolves after our sister."

Caspian just put his hands on his face with a defeated sigh. "Alright, come on lets eat breakfast."

The four of them walks downstairs and to the dining room where their father is reading a newspaper and waiting for them.

"Good Morning Daddy! Big brother Caspian will accompany me to school. I'm so excited that I'll be going to college when I pass the test, hehehe..." Said Analise giving her father his daily morning kiss on the cheeks and sat down eating happily.

"When? That's my girl, Being sure of passing. Do you need anything as a reward? " ask Felixis.

"I have nothing to ask for to be honest, All of you are always by my side and that's enough for me." Beamed Analise melting the hearts of the four men.

Lily coes at Athanasia. "Glad to know she has a great family there. Felixis is such a caring dad~ The brothers are so overprotective... Wait what if Athy find a boy that she likes? Noooo." Lily talks to herself.

Claude glares at the word 'Boys and Athanasia'. "What do you mean Boys Lily." demanded Claude.

"Well, With her beauty and such a caring family that takes care of her, who wouldn't like her? The only reason why she doesn't get as much attention in the Kingdom of Obelia because she wanted to please you and try to make you notice her and doesn't have time for boys. Since her family give her all their love and support and she's really beautiful, I wouldn't be surprised if she get so many suitors." retorted Lily.

Dark aura surrounds the Emperor. "You dare talk like that to your Emperor, You maid?!"

"Yeah I did, My only priority is Athanasia because of Diana what else could I do if my Athy isn't here any more. I didn't serve you Emperor, I'm at the palace for Diana and Her child Athanasia only, not for your disposal. " glared Lily.