Chapter five

Aubrey woke up and was immediately met by a kiss from Robyn. He quickly pushed her away feeling scared and confused.

"Get off me, who the hell are you?" Aubrey asked her with a frightened expression on his face, causing her to step away.

He stared at her facial features once again: hazel green eyes, plump pink lips with a very defined Cupid's bow and arched thin eyebrows. He felt like he had seen a familiar face before, but quickly shook it off.

"Aubrey it's me Robyn, your wife. How do you not remember me?" She said tears once again forming in her eyes.

"Wife?!" He thought in his head.

"She must crazy or something. I don't even know her!" He told himself.

"I don't know you, please leave." Aubrey said.

"No wait! Please Aubrey, I swear I'm your wife." She said showing him her wedding ring.

"YOU'RE PSYCHO! I don't even know you." He yelled.

As soon those words passed his lips, tears welled up in her green eyes. She felt her heart shattering in a million pieces. How could the love of her life completely forget who she was?

The doctors finally arrived dragging her away from the room, causing Aubrey to let out a sigh of relief

The doctors finally arrived dragging her away from the room, causing Aubrey to let out a sigh of relief. He thought that Robyn was a crazy stalker or something and didn't trust a word she said.

For the sake of Aubrey's health, Robyn was no longer able to visit him in the hospital. The doctor said he needs to start remembering things at his own pace and only people that he remembered will be allowed in his room.

The situation has really been stressing her out, she didn't expect Aubrey to lose his memory once he woke up. She has been so paranoid about the situation, she started reading about it. She found out that in rare cases, a person could take up to a few years before regaining their memories and she felt even more depressed. She sighed taking another sip from of Vodka remembering their moments they had together. One date in particular, the ice skating rink.

"You were amazing out there, baby!" Robyn said pulling Aubrey in for a quick kiss in the back of the SUV.

"So were you." He said.

"Where we going now? After party?" She yawned laying her head in his muscular shoulder.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you." He smiled playing with her hair.

"Aww, for me? You're so sweet." Rihanna said pinching his cheeks as he scrunch up his face.

"Stop it!" He said once she did it again.