GrapeJuice Party (Christmas special)

Setting the screen.

Dul is standing in a corner of friend house who have a Christmas break up party.

Dul P.O.V

I look around the room to see boy and girl dancing, singing and drinking and some other stuff. And I'm just here standing in a corner on my own because my friend with her so call future boyfriend.

I keep through the crowd to see if I see her but no. I just see other people from my school. Then turn look straight ahead to see a boy looking right at me. We made eye contact Immediately look do and blush. Why the hell am I blush? I thought. I look back up to see if know who he was. Oh I know who is Bobbies Ex. I think his name Sean. I hear a lot about him I heard that he a bit of a player.

I look back again and said what to him. I guess he didn't hear.

I walk over to the kitchen to grab a drink. I open the fridge and grab a can of Fizzy pop because I'm not in the mood to get drunk also I have to get up early tomorrow. I close the door and turn around to see Sean.

"Hi." He said loudly over the music.

"Oh hi." I said nervously.

"How are you?" He said.

"Okay, how are you?" I said awkwardly.

"Good thank for asking." He said.

"Your welcome." I said.

"I never said my name it Sean." He said.

"Oh, my name Maddie but please call me Dul." I said.

"Okay, Dul why is such beautiful girl as you alone at a party." He said.

"My friend pull me along now, she gone for somewhere with a boy. Also no one ever talk to because I'm uncool." I said.

"But your really pretty." He said.

"Is this a joke." I said.

"No I'm 100 percent honest you really pretty." He said brushing his hair with finger.

"This most be a dare." I said.

"Dul, it not a dare or joke can't you take that your pretty." He said.

"Just no ever call pretty." I said fiddling with my finger.

"But you why can't there see your the most beautiful girl in here." He said.

"Thanks, I guess." I said put hair behind my ear.

"My favourite song." He said.

He grab my hand pull to the dance fall. He start to dance. I stand being awkward. "Come on dance." He said.

"I don't dance." I said.

"Of couse you do try for me." He said.

"Okay then." I said start jump up and down the funky remix music.

"See you can dance." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

And thier dance the whole night together.

_________________
Another one up
4 days before christmas
Vote and share

Bye

Niamh