chaptertwenty seven

I made liz Luke's auntie and Jack and Ben his cousins

I think it's all really funny how you all loved Lashton at the start but now you don't want ash near Luke.

About 6 or 7 chapters left

[edited]

-

It was Saturday now and we hadn't had to go to school all week after the whole thing happened. Eight kids were murdered by one of the seniors. The senior was Zach Smith and he was arrested. Apparently he had some sort of mental breakdown.

Calum hadn't been able to take me out Friday night as his mum had been paranoid so instead we had spent a few hours at his house, eating food, cuddling and watching films.

But Saturday had sadly came and now I had to go to my mum and Ashton's rehearsal dinner. I was bringing Calum with me because he was my date for the wedding. Michael was apparently 'busy' so he couldn't come but he would be at the real thing.

I was wearing a tie and a blazer but my mum had let me wear my skinny jeans which I was thankful for. "Cal, do I look alright?" I asked the brunette through the mirror.

"You look amazing." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Your ass looks great in these jeans."

I blushed, "Thanks."

"Luke." I heard my mum before the door opened and Calum pulled away from me. My mum wore a beautiful blue dress and it hugged her curves and I could see why Ashton liked her so much. "We're ready to go. C'mon."

I nodded and grabbed my phone before taking Calum's hand and we left my room to go downstairs. Ashton was waiting by the door in a suit, a plane black tie and a navy blue dress shirt. He was wearing a fadora and to be honest he looked hot.

Even if I did hate him.

We all got in to Ashton's car and we drove to the fancy restaurant that we'd be going to after the wedding reception for our meal and then going to the venue to party and get drunk.

Not that I would be getting drunk because my mum would hit me.

Calum's hand never left mine as he looked out the window and I rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek before looking down at our hands.

I had been feeling guilty with doing this with Calum. I wasn't sure if I liked Calum the way he liked me but I mostly felt guilty because he felt like a rebound to Ashton. However my heart had been broken and Calum was there to pick up the pieces and put me back together again. Slowly but surely it was working.

Speaking of Ashton, he hadn't been ignoring me but he hadn't been all over me. He was acting like a mums boyfriend should. The equal amount of kindness and love a normal future step dad should have for their soon to be step son.

God that felt weird to say.

Well think. But still.

Ashton had been planning the wedding with my mum and I'd obviously been dragged in to it. Mum still thought it was a valuable life skill. Surprisingly Ashton was in to the planning stage more than I thought he would be, as only two weeks ago he was fucking me and claiming that he didn't love my mum.

"We're here." Calum said, kissing my forehead, "Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked up at him and nodded, "Fine, just thinking about stuff."

He nodded and kissed my lips gently and then we got out of the car. Mum and Ashton were waiting for us so we were walking in to the restaurant and my mum instantly went away to talk to the manager.