chapter two (+)

you all get a threesome with Calum, Mikey and Luke so bare with.

[edited]

-

"You could've given me a warning, mum," I told her quietly as we served up the plates of our food, Mum had made lasagne for the occasion.

"He came over after you left for school and he said he wanted to meet my son," Mum said with a shrug, making me roll my eyes. "Ashton is a nice guy, get to know him a bit Luke," Mum assured me.

"Whatever, mum," I said, getting a hit over the head with the towel for my words.

"Ashton! Dinners done!" Mum yelled and the tattooed man walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the table. I had noticed tattoos going up and down his left arm and they looked nice but he wore a plaid shirt so I could only see the one on his hand and the one poking up at his neck.

We all sat down and dug into our food. "How did you two even meet?" I asked mum.

"I was shopping for your Christmas presents last year and he was in the music section and I asked for some help on the band you like -- All Time High?"

"All time Low." I corrected her, making Ashton chuckle and hot damn he had a nice laugh.

"Well anyway, he helped me find their album and gave me his number." Mum ended making Ashton and her smile and I nearly gagged when Ashton leant over and kissed my mum.

"Ew," I muttered.

"Oh Ashton, honey. Did I tell you that Luke's gay?" Mum said making my cheeks heat up and I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"I think you mentioned it," Ashton said, giving me a look. "It's okay, Luke. I'm bisexual."

I sucked in a breath and continued with my dinner, staying silent. When there was a knock at the door I offered to go get it. I pulled open the door and grinned when seeing Calum and Michael. Michael held up a small bottle and smirked, "It's strawberry scented lube, Luke."

"Through my window," I told them before shutting the door again.

I went back to the kitchen and put on a fake pout, "Mum I'm not feeling too good, can I just go to bed?" Mum instantly nodded but Ashton gave me a suspicious look. I thanked my mum before going up the stairs and to my bedroom where Michael was falling onto my bedroom floor.

I grabbed Calum by his shirt and slammed my lips on his, "Fuck Luke." Calum moaned quietly and I pushed him onto the bed.

I stripped Calum of his clothes and he did the same, Michael doing the same as he walked over to us. I pulled off mine and Calum's boxers before I put my hand out to Michael and he gave me the lube and I smothered my cock in it. I put some on the tip of my finger and swirling it around his hole. "Do you need any help?" I asked.

Calum shook his head, "I already did before I came over." I moaned before lining myself against Calum. I pushed in slowly making Calum moan out loud, I placed my hand over his mouth to quiet him down before I began to thrust into my best friend. Then I felt Michael at my own bum.

Michael did the same that I did with Calum but he opened me up a little and I moaned quietly before he pulled his finger out and pressed his cock inside me, making sure to be quick and rough, powering my thrusts into Calum. I leant down and pressed myself against Calum, letting Michael pound into me.

Michael was peppering kisses to my back and sucking a hickey on the back of my neck and I moved my head so I could kiss him properly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and thrust particularly deep making me whimper.

Soon Calum was tightening around me, stroking himself as he was coming across his stomach, then I was doing the same. I felt Michaels orgasm hit me making me fall beside Calum once Michael was out of me. I panted as I pulled Calum into my chest and Michael wrapped his arms around Calum's waist.

"Fuck," Michael muttered making Calum giggle. "We should have threesomes more often." He said making us all chuckle.

"I like these." I started, "No strings attached and just general fucking around." I said kissing Calum's forehead.

"So what's your mum doing?" Michael asked sitting up on his elbow so he faced me.

"She's downstairs with her hot bisexual boyfriend," I told him with a smirk followed by a shrug.

"You ought to hit that," Calum said, kissing at my jaw softly. He sat up, straddling my naked hips, but the cover of the duvet covered mine and Cal's lower parts. "What's his name?"

"Ashton."

Then Calum began to moan out Ashton's name loudly and I laughed along with Michael. "Oh, Ashton harder! Fuck me!"

I licked my lips and stared up at my best friend and fuck buddy. "If only. But if I hear him fuckin' my mum, I might explode." I chuckled.

"I would join in. Your mum is hot." Michael shrugged making me glare at him.

"Dude, not cool," I said flatly.

"Kidding," Michael said defensiveness, holding his hands up in surrender. I knew he wasn't kidding, he was attracted to my mum and it was disgusting.

"Should we play truth or dare?" Calum asked. He leant down and pulled on some boxers, turns out they were mine. We all got changed but we stayed shirtless as we sat in a circle on my king sized bed and we began the game of truth or dare.

It started off with who we'd fuck at school and who our first kisses were and stuff and some were weird like Michael dare Calum to lick my ass. I didn't argue, of course.

"Okay, Luke," Calum said. "Truth or dare?"

I hadn't done any dares so I smirked when saying, "Dare, babe."

"I dare you to fuck Ashton. You have one week."

-

we have a few votes so far and ppl seem to like this story so guys keep voting and you'll get Lashton soon. Imma attach a song every time (try to) and also a hot pic of either ash or Luke so yeah

QOTD: Who is your sunshine and do any of them follow you on twitter?

Luke and he follows me on twitter oH (three years strong!!)