• Chapter 12 •

Start from the beginning

"Same to you, shortie~" he teasingly said with a cocky smirk at his face, the blush from your cheeks got red deeper and pouted at him.

'She's really cute when she's pouting..god what am I even saying?' the tall blonde thought to his mind, making himself smile warmly after.

"Alright class! Here are your test papers, make sure to answer every question here and don't forget to write your name on it. Wish you all luck!"

The teacher said breaking the silence, as he started to put every test paper in every student's desk starting from the front row.

You sat properly, with your hands at your desk and a pen at your other hand, letting a heavy breath and trying to concentrate.

"Good luck on failing every subject, shortie" he muttered, but you have clear and neat ears that you can hear every mutter from everyone including Tsukishima's.

"S-shut up, slenderman" you muttered back with an embarrassing blushing face, making him chuckle after.

------

After a few hours of answering the test papers, the exam was finally over.

You were just a little nervous when it started, but thankfully that it was now done giving you a relief.

You glance at the tall blonde expecting the same expression as yours but your expectations were wrong.

He was still calm as usual since earlier, giving an 'what the heck' face.

Then he caught you, glancing at him as he glances back at you with a smirk and faded afterwards.

"Oi shortie, was the exam hard? I'm pretty sure you'll fail" you blush harder as he laughs, covering his mouth with his hand hilariously at you.

"I-It's very easy you know! I, at least answered all the questions on the test!" you stick out your tongue at him, like an absolute 'shortie'.

Both of you teased and make fun with each other until the bell rang for lunch break.

"Now if you excuse me, I still have to go to the gym" you said in a royal way, standing up and picking up your bag.

"Alright" he then suddenly smirk again with an idea that popped out inside his mind.

"Last one to get there treats a food later" he flick your forehead, causing you to move back your head slightly.

"O-oi!" you yelled at him, blushing even harder than you've ever expected.

You were about to grab him but he dodge and manage to escape, running towards the door outside as you follow him behind, yelling his name until both of you disappeared at class.

"I'm glad those two got along with each other" your teacher said to the other teacher beside him outside the hallway, leaning at the wall.

"Who?" the woman teacher asked with an eyebrow raised up and crossed arms.

"You know [L/N] and Tsukishima from my class?" the other teacher shake her head as a 'no'.

"I'm probably too busy discussing things in class, I don't care about the students at all" she said, making your teacher chuckle in embarrassment.

"That's too bad.." he muttered, making the woman teacher widened her eyes.

"Pardon?" she asked out of curiosity, with both eyebrow raised up.

"I-It's nothing! want to grab a coffee?" he shyly asked with a light blush to the other teacher, as she agrees and nodded at him.

"Sure. And I still have to check my student's examination papers afterwards." she said, both of them walked away to grab some coffee and rest for a while.