Falling into Danger

Derek snored with his arm around Stiles chest. Stiles held onto his hand never wanting to live without Derek again. How much he missed Derek's body against his.

"Derek?" Stiles called.
Stiles was somehow in the forest. The last thing he remembered was having the best sex with Derek. How'd he end up here?
"Derek!" Stiles called again.
"Stiles," a slight, soft moan came from a distance.
Stiles headed that direction quickly. He heard his name again, a slightly bit louder, but still quiet. He started into a jog towards the voice, the voice seemingly getting louder the more he ran that direction.
"Derek!" Stiles yelled with tears streaming down his face.
Stiles reached the place the voice was coming from but couldn't find anyone there. He searched panicked. How could he just disappear?
"You're cute," a voice said.
"What?" Stiles flung around and faced the culprit.
"I didn't think that would work," he said as he walked closer to Stiles. "You're really naive. But equally cute as well."
"Where's Derek?" Stiles asked furious. "What did you do with him?"
"Nothing. He's still with you on your bed sleeping. But the real question is why are you here and not there?" He questioned.
Stiles studied the man closely. He had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a muscular build. His voice was deep and very seducing.
"You brought me here," Stiles replied.
"No, I actually didn't. You came here on your own," he answered.
"You brought me here!" Stiles said louder, his rage growing with every second.
All of a sudden the man disappeared. Stiles' rage suddenly disappeared and the panic filled his body. Where's Derek?
"Derek!" Stiles tried to yell but his voice wouldn't come out more than a whisper. "Derek!"
"Stiles!"

"Stiles!" Derek shook Stiles. "Stiles!"
"Wha-" Stiles mumbled as he tried to wake up. "What going on?"
"I don't know, you were yelling my name in your sleep," Derek explained.
"I was?" Stiles rubbed his eyes groggily.
The dream totally disappeared from Stiles thought. He say there look at Derek with his messy bed head and cute pouting eyes.
"All I remember was I was searching for you," Stiles recalled. "Then some guy appeared. He was trying to tell me I was dreaming but I wouldn't believe him."
"That's it?" Derek asked. "Nothing else?"
"Not that I remember," Stiles answered truthfully.
"Damn," Derek said quietly. "Let's go back to sleep. It's still only 4 in the morning."
Stiles cuddled next to Derek's body and wrapped Derek's arms around himself. He slowly and reluctantly closed his eyes.

A/N: Short chapter again, and I'm really sorry. I have tons of things going on in my life. For one, my legal guardian, my gramma, is in the hospital. So the next update will come Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Merry Christmas. Love you all.
xJananay