Secrets Found

Stiles was absolutely amazing. Derek couldn't get enough of him. Excitement was running through him, waiting until he could finally see the freckled boy again. Derek was totally taken by him.

Why can't time let us be together? Derek thought.

Can't wait to see you! xS

Reading the text from Stiles made Derek smile uncontrollably. His first date with him didn't go exactly as planed, but Stiles seemed to like it. He got to know him, as well as feeling how he was. It was kind of like a one night stand, but longer.

Thinking of you xD

Derek couldn't help but send stupid love things that people did when they were in relationships. He wanted to let Stiles know he was on his mind. He could never forget him.

Really missing you! Need your love xS

Derek smiled to himself. Stiles was his angel, and if anyone hurt him, he would hurt them, unless it was his father, he couldn't do anything about that. Derek was happy that he had found Stiles, yet he still needed to go on his "run".

Derek climbed into his car and drove to the woods. He got there quicker than expected, Stiles still on his mind. He parked the car and turned off the ignition. He got out of the car, smelling the fresh forest air.

He started to jog at first, picking up speed as he went along. Once the sweat starts to perspire on his forehead, he decided it was time.

Derek winced in pain as his inner wolf started to come forward. Bones were breaking, taking on a new shape that wasn't human like at all. His jaw moved forward, making a mussel, as his eyes set back and grew a little wider apart. His hands and feet changed into paws, his back arched like a dogs. He grew a tail, fangs, and vicious claws that could easily kill someone. Derek's inner wolf was now on his outside, available for all to see.

Derek howled into the air, making his presence known. He looked around, looking for something to chase, something to eat. Derek was all of a sudden hungry, no he was starving. His stomach growled in dissatisfaction, his ears listening close to find something to eat.

He took off running, hearing the soft clicks of a deer stepping around cautiously. Before soon he saw the deer in sight, drool slipping from his mussel. He licked his lips, getting ready to attack.

Derek leaped into the air, catching the deer off guard, stumbling onto the ground, the deers neck between his jaws. The deer struggled for a couple of seconds, trying to free itself, but to no avail. Derek started eating his meal, satisfying his growling stomach.

He finished eating and licked himself clean, all the blood gone from his fur. Once he was satisfied with his accomplishment, he stood still, listening to the sounds of the forest. He heard the beats of birds flying in the distance, the babbling of a brook, a branch being broke off in the distance, and the warning calls of younger animals to their parents.

Derek ran towards the babbling of the brook. He jumped in when he found it, soaking himself from head to tail. The water streamed around his legs as he lapped up some of the water. He stood there, watching, listening. He heard an unfamiliar forest sound off in the distance. It was unknown to his wolf side, but very familiar to his human side. It was Stiles calling his name.

Derek ran away from Stiles, circling back around so he was behind him. He ran a couple miles away, hoping that Stiles wouldn't hear the transformation back into a human. It was a painful process and he also needed to find his clothes.

Bones broke, taking on a human shape once again. His mussel shaped back into his human jaw, eyes rolling back to their normal position. His paws turned back into his own hands and feet, his legs growing long once again. His spine arched back into his normal height, his abs forming once again on his abdomen. Hair retracted into his skin, only leaving a happy trail along his abdomen and slight hair on his arms and legs. He found his clothes and quickly put them on, jogging towards Stiles' direction.