Dean to the rescue!

"Does everyone have what they need? 'Cause I aint making a u-turn." I asked everyone.

A chorus of yeah's were heard from the other three girls.

We were all in Kim's car about to drive off to the party.

"You need Dean's number incase you can't handle us." Kim quickly told me. "Pass your phone." Kim ordered.

I did as told and we were off to the party.

Throughout the entire ride all that was heard were giggles from Lexi, Kim and Dayna.

What they didn't know was that I had earphones in my ears the whole time. Mwahaha! I'm a mastermind!

It was 7:45 and still a bit light outside, so it was quite easy to find my way to the party.

The whole road was packed with cars, meaning we had to find a parking spot further away from the house.

The music blasting through the speakers in the house was heard in the distance as we parked. You could literally feel the ground vibrating because of the loud music.

"Lets go girls!" Kim exclaimed leading the way up the pathway to the house.

There were a few people in the front yard smoking what I thought looked like pot.

What the duck did I just get myself into.

Red styrofoam cups littered the ground and I couldn't hear a thing over the loud music.

"College guys...my type." Lexi smirked parting from Kim, Dayna and I.

Shiiiiit, I was in a college party?!

I so did not sign up for this.

"I'm gonna go look for Cody." I heard Kim say, dragging Dayna with her.

Cody is Kim's boyfriend that is in college. They've been together for three months so far. Everyone at school knows about Cody, but nobody has seen him before.

"Ho-ly shit." I cursed slowly. I was all alone.

Just go up stairs and lock yourself in a room. It can't be that difficult.

As I was about to go upstairs I felt a hand grip my wrist. I turned around hoping it would be Kim, but was met with an unfamiliar face.

"Do I know you?" I asked the blonde headed boy in front of me.

He had dirty blonde hair that hung loosely around his face and piercing blue eyes. He was quite handsome, but I don't think I'd ever admit it to his face. He's probably another one of those guys that think they can have it all.

"No, but I bet you want to." he winked at me. It seems I was right. "I'm William, and you are?" William asked extending his hand to shake mine.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Not interested."

"Well, 'not interested'. Care to join me for a drink." he asked.

"I don't drink." I told him truthfully.

"Everyone's gotta try something new at some point." William laughed.

"Not me, no." I defended.

William's whole attitude changed immediately and he forcefully grabbed my arm, causing me to whimper in pain.

"Bitch, you are going to have a drink even if I have to force it down your throat. No-one turns down an offer from me." he threatened.

I felt my eyes start to water and nodded my head.