Do not desturb.

After that conversation with Dean it left me thinking about the type of person he is. Is he the cute innocent type or the bad boy perverted one.

I have yet to find out what he was actually thinking about while he was climbing the wall.

I didn't give him a chance to talk and I've realized it was selfish of me. I wasn't giving him that opportunity he needed. I know it sounds cheesy, but he needed someone to talk to and on that very moment I was there trying to ignore him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I was currently at home sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for the food in the microwave to warm up.

I left my phone in my pocket because I assumed it would just be another one of those stupid messages conning about wining money.

It wouldn't be a message from anyone I know, because I basically know no-one.

In my case, messages are extremely rare. However, if I were to get a message it would be from my father or advertisements.

The microwave beeped signaling the food was warmed up and I jumped off the counter top to get to the microwave.

As I removed the food from the microwave I put my face close to the container with food in and whispered tenderly, "You're so hot, I could eat you up."

I sat down at the dinning room table and was about to dig into the mouthwatering pasta when my phone vibrated again. "Fudgestickle, can't you just shut up." I cursed at my phone. Rule number one. Don't ever desturb me while I'm eating.

Angered at the thought of setting my food aside, I yanked my phone out of my pocket to see who dare desturb me at this time and hour.

Two new messages from Kim.

FROM: Kim

Hey there babe! Could you come to mine please!!!*

FROM: Kim

Claire? Answer meeeeee!*

I laughed at her urgency and tapped away.

TO: Kim

Thanks for disturbing me, I appreciate it! Talk to me later when I'll be free to be desturbed.*

I chucked my phone back into my pocket to continue eating, but I barely got the fork of food into my mouth when she replied again.

FROM: Kim

You're welcome! But I want to desturb you now!...and how can you be free to be desturbed, because...you get what I mean!*

I chuckled at her message and sent a quick reply.

TO: Kim

Fine I'll be at your house at 3 p.m. See you then!*

FROM: Kim

K*

I wolfed down my food and poured myself a glass of ice cold water to soothe my dry throat.

I decided to change into something more pleasing to the eye of public and went with a grey ombrè loose t-shirt and black skinnies with my pipes rolled up paired with black low top vans. My outfit needed a bit of a touch to it so I tied a long sleeved denim shirt around my waist.

I tied my hair up quickly leaving my side bangs out and putting my large nerdy glasses on because I was too lazy to put my contacts on.

There was a few wrist bands laying around on my desk so I just threw them on and grabbed my longboard on the way out of the house since I now knew they didn't live far from my house.

***

When I got to Kim's house I knocked on the door and waited patiently outside.