Yandere! Luca Balsa x Fem Reader (part 2)

Idk what I'm doing but I hope it's good.
---------------------------------
3rd POV

It was a quiet night, more than usual to say the less, on the survivor's side.

A young girl wondering around the halls and serving herself a glass of milk during the middle of the night on the kitchen.

But she was not completely alone, in the shadows a fierce and full of greed round sight was observing her from afar without being noticed.

Echoing steps from the almost lonely halls, a cheerful blonde was walking towards the girl.

The creepy observer did not like that.

Y/N POV

I had insomnia, there is no more to it I just couldn't sleep.

With light steps I went to the kitchen, trying not to wake up the others, and grabbed a glass of milk. Why milk? Because the cow juice tastes sweeter at night for me.

I sit in the top of the table that was in the kitchen and getting comfortable to drink the glass I was holding.

Suddenly noises of steps tremble from the dark halls, just to soon after reveal a blonde and cheerful star boy.

"Do you mind if I join your solemn midnight escape?" The joyful acrobat says as getting cookies from the shelf and leaning on the table I was sitting in facing me.

"Sorry if I made noise or woke you up, mikey" I said whispering in embarrassment.

???? POV

What!? Mikey!? Since when is this-! This clown! So close to her!? Is he that special that he has his own nickname? Am I not good enough?

I am not going to let that circus boy snatch away my everything just with a disgusting sweet smile and friendliness.

I start to think of a plan on how to set apart the two of them.

I throw a glass bottle at the end of the dark halls, that idiot will know how not to touch what belongs to others.

Y/N POV

I jump at the sudden sound of a glass shattering down the hall.

Anyone else was awake, right?

I shake in fear to the unknown source, Mikey notices this and pats my head in comfort.

"I'll go check what that was stay here and don't come out unless it's someone we know." Mikey pats my head one last time before vanishing into the thrilling darkness.

I do as told and hide under the table, time flies by and it becomes morning and everyone started to go to the kitchen. I told them what happened and started a search hunt for Mikey with everyone even the hunters.

We never saw Mikey again....

3rd POV

Time passed...a week....a month...
Survivors as well as some of the hunters disappeared with no trail left behind.....Mike...then Norton....then Naib...Eli....William...and so on until the only ones left were Emma, Luca, Mad eyes, Axe boy, Feaster, Joker, and Y/N....

The air became dull and heavy around the manor, an unknown danger was free around somewhere....but nobody knew what or who it was....

Y/N POV

I tried to comfort myself to sleep, this is a living nightmare...how could this happen?

I close my eyes and start to fall asleep, suddenly I feel a weight over me so I look up and open my eyes.

Startled, I see a smiling Luca staring directly at me with nothing but madness in his eyes.

"W-What are you doing!?" I raise my voice in sudden panic

"Shhhh. No need to alarm my dear~" he places his hand on my cheek while leaning closer to my ear

"I got rid of all obstacles so now no one can take you away from me~" as he whispers with malice I cannot help buy have shivers in my spine.

As my mind processes what he said, my face heats up as tears slide down my red cheeks. I try to protest against his grip but he's too strong for me.

"Hey hey now no need to rush, you don't need to love me now, we will have an eternity to elaborate our bond" he places a kiss in my forehead which makes me flinch

"I will forever love you, Y/N~"

-------------------------------------------
705 words

Phew this is bad sorry. I'll do a Luca x Norton next unless someone requests otherwise.
-Erin