Yandere Luca Balsa x Fem!Reader (part 1)

Hi. This is just a test.
-------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

My eyes were getting heavy, my ears hypnotized with the sound of my own breathing, and the strong taste of iron slowly lurking me into darkness.
Am I going to die here?
With my bare sight I can see the chair tiding me down and above my head an annoying ticking clock spinning.
I'm done for, I start to give in my own death.

(Luca's POV)

I connect two cipher machines and finish them as quickly as I can so I can just finish with this cursed team (Prospector, Mercenary,and You), we were located at red church another cursed thing, even more than my team the only perfection that drives me insanely excited more than electricity running through my body, was (Y/N).
But her beautiful reddish lips and soft skin made me just want to lose it just by looking at it. She's the most gorgeous invention ever created by a man. Oh so sweet and tender.
I finish the two cipher machines and see that the other two idiots have done theirs, only one left to go.
As I approached the last cipher, my heart pulse races and my senses become sharper. A strong smell of iron fills my nostrils, I try to follow it until I see a trail of blood. My curiosity and adrenaline drive me to follow the end of the trail, oh do my entire world stopped completely when I had the unfortunate luck of seeing my precious (Y/N), bleeding and sat on a rocket chair. Those bastards left her here to die and leave her behind like she was nothing, I will be sure to pay them a visit.
I quickly set her free from the pointy spikes and gently carry her.

(Y/N) POV

When I thoughts everything was over I feel someone's embrace and by hearing their breathing I know who it is.
"Lu....Luca..?"
My voice was giving out on me, barely sounds came out
"Shh everything's okay now don't worry I'll get both of us out of here, love!"
Love....? Was my excessive bleeding causing hallucinations?
My thoughts were interrupted when my heart started to become louder, we are done for.

(Luca's POV)

As I gently get ahold of the delicate master piece before me, her heartbeat and mine become louder and faster.
Can't those traitors at least be useful and finish the last goddamn cipher!?
I may have spoken too soon as I immediately hear the sirens right after.
But to the get our situation worse, I glimpsed at a nearby wall and notice the hunter, Jack or the ripper. I start to run to any nearby exit gate with all of my might and (Y/N) in my arms.
"Open the exit gates!!"
I try to yell through the walkie talkies to those morons with fate in play as I run through windows to boost my adrenaline.
"You won't get away."
Says the hunter, in hopes of intimidating.
"Well those words won't stop me because I ain't your son!"
(Y/N) POV

What a madlad, to say that even though he's right behind us.

(Luca's POV)

I may not be a super religious person, but if you are hearing, save me Lord Hastur!!
I see the gate up ahead and that gold-fetish bastard waving at us.
I go past him with (Y/N) still in arms, we all escape and go back to the manor.
"Let her go, Romeo. Not like she can run away from your ugly face." Said Subedar in a mocking voice.
I ignore him and take (Y/N) to the infirmary with the doctor and leave her to take care of my precious. Those men will pay for their selfishness just wait and see, my dear.
--------------------------
This is just a test, again THIS IS JUST A TEST!
-Erin