At the end of the hall (Yandere! Luca x Reader) Part 1

Pov Luca
A certain sentiment of bitter and solemn desperation of wanting to be completely consumed by earth fill my whole body. I don't like it here, there is nothing in this putrid place that could say otherwise. Or so I thought....
There it stands. The only decent person in this mansion, not even I can be compared to her.

Pov Y/N
Luca has been deadly staring at for a good five minutes, is something wrong? Should I call Emily?
I decide to approach him to see if everything is on place.
"Hello? Anyone in the workshop right now?" I wave my hand slowly in front of him.
He jumps out of his seat.
"O-OH! I AM FINE! I-I JUST WANTED T-TO ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE BREAKFAST WITH ME T-TONIGHT! I-I MEAN DINNER!!"

Omniscient POV
The poor scientist fights with his inner self to found composure as he quickly got nervous and flustered by the dame before him. The men could think of a million ways of retelling the same feeling, but no matter how hard he practiced words would just not come out the way he wanted. Feeling frustrated at his own inability to connect his speech and thought, the man would look away to avoid confrontation.

POV Luca
Goddammit Luca all you had to say was 'would you like to have dinner with me?' But nooo you had to all over the circus and make a clown for yourself!
Shut up,me! I did my best and I hope it works....

POV Y/N
Okay Y/N-self what's the best way to say yes without screaming?
God know how to punish me with such an adorable men.
"I would love to, Luca"
He gazes up and with shinning puppy eyes he replies.
"Really? You really will?"
"But of course!" I smiled uncontrollably.
We both stayed and chatted for a bit longer.
Suddenly someone calls out to me.

POV ???
I see Y/N's silhouette from afar, I call her name to say hi since she seemed to be alone.
"Hey, Y/N!~"
She turns around and looks at me with her beautiful shimmering eyes waving back at me.
As I approach her I notice a person behind her.
"Mr.Balsa." I say blankly.
"Mr.Campbell." he replies coldly.
We both stare at each other for a second, but I return my gaze to the stunning girl that was in the front of that gargoyle.

POV Y/N
There was a weird and suffocating tension in the air suddenly.
"Please excuse me, I have to finish some chores"
"No worries, I will see you today then" said Luca
I excused myself without looking back.
I have this odd funny feeling that something is not right between the two.

POV Luca
As soon as Y/N turns the corner I stop smiling and look at the monstrosity that stood before me.
"What do you want Campbell ?"
"That's my line, Mr.Psycho." I walk past him ignoring his taunts towards me.
"Don't be foolish everything I do is for my devoted love towards her"
"You absolutely disgust me" he says with a certain grimace.
No matter what that filthy dog may say to me, I will remain unshaken. My love for Y/N is stronger than anything this world has ever seen and I will absolutely not let someone as insignificant as that good for nothing, walking piece of coal intervene in my life.