Chapter 7

HELLO SISTERS

HOW ARE YALL LIKING THIS STORY

DO YALL LOVE IT

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry will never ever think that he will one day drive alone Holmes Chapel with three fours kids at the back on the mini-van. Conor is buckled in the back seat of the mini-van singing a tune that Harry was unfamiliar with. Harry glances at the back seat from the mirror. Conor looked like he was dressed by monkeys in the dark. His shirt buttons are off by two, somehow he was wearing his clothes inside out and back to front and still made it work was a miracle. Luckily for him, Jack and Finn were still asleep and they too looked like they were dressed by a tornado. And James was in his car seat, looking all starry eyed at the changing scenery in the window.  

"Okay, mister wizard. Stop here," says Conor. 

Harry stops in front of a quaint looking building. He looks at the cheesy neon sign with a weird and awkward looking painting of kids playing in the background. PlayPen School. Was the place even safe?

"This is day care. It's where babies go when their parents are at work."

Harry nods, "Okay, that's off my list." 

"Don't forget to wake the twins and get James, okay."

"Alright."

Harry unbuckles his seat and makes his way to the backseat. Conor is looking out the window and was still singing his tune, not helping.

"Hey, wake up," says Harry, lightly shaking the twin boys. "Boys, wake up."

One of the boys opened his eyes first and Harry was met with a pair of blue-green eyes starring at him. The boy scrunches his tiny little nose and pats the other brother and he instantly woke up. 

"We're here," says Jack or Finn. 

Harry unbuckles their seat belts and watches as the twins climb down and runs to the front door of the PlayPen. 

"Don't forget James." 

Harry looks at the toddler at the other end of the car, starring at him with his big blue eyes. Harry unfastens the seat belt on the baby chair and grabs the tiny backpack that belonged to the littlest Styles-Horan.

"Stay here, Conor."

"Not going anywhere."

Harry walks carefully to the building, he didn't grab the keys from the van and he left Conor all alone in the back seat. Harry read somewhere that it's a crime to leave a kid alone in the car. He has to get back fast. He gets to the door and hands James out to the lady at the counter. 

The lady raises her eyebrows at James' outfit. "Did he get dress by himself."