Chapter 5

WHY ISNT ANYONE READING THIS

IM SAD

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HOLMES CHAPEL - HORAN-STYLES HOUSE HOLD

A garishly decorated Christmas tree stood in the middle of the messy and disorganized living room. Harry frowns as he scanned the entire clutter surrounding the space. What the fuck were these people thinking. No furniture matched. Everything looked like cornucopia of mismatched and hand-me downs, and probably had only a few good years left before its thrown in the dumpster. Why not just burn the entire building down. 

Harry notes the bevy of gits and seven stockings hanging over the fireplace. 

He looks back at the top of the tall and creaky staircase, his heart is still pounding in his ears. Nothing made sense anymore. Harry finally reached the front door and grabbed a ruddy looking blue overcoat from a hook by the door. He steps out and was hit by the freezing cold air. 

"Shit," cursed Harry, as his feet touched the icy floor. 

He looked back at to the house and found some cracked leather work boots tossed on the corner and slipped them on. 

As he was struggling to fit in the boots, Harry hears the sound of keys turning in the door lock. Harry was petrified. What other challenges must he face this morning. He wasn't even sure he has conquered any of challenges of this morning, and god had already decided to send him one more! Dang. 

Its not 2020 again, is it? 

The door opens widely and two very familiar people came in with the widest and brightest smile Harry had ever seen on an old person. His mind loads for a moment. Why do these two brightly eyed individuals with arms laden with gifts of all shapes and sizes look so familiar. 

Especially the old man with the really bright grey-blue eyes. 

"Bobby? Maura?" 

Bobby joins Harry and gives him a big old hug. Maura hands him one of the large bags with presents and plants a peck on his cheek. 

"Merry Christmas, my favorite person in the world," said Bobby, giving Harry a pat on his shoulder. 

Harry looked bewildered. He hadn't seen them in... years. 

First, the kids, then Niall Freaking Horan and now Bobby and Maura. Is someone playing Jumanji with his life. 

"Where are my four favorite grand kids," half-shouted Bobby from the living room. "Conor. Jack. Harries. James. Come down." 

Harry suddenly feels that he needs air. 

"Excuse me." 

As Harry hurriedly dashed out of the house he was surprised to see he was back in the dusty and boring town of Holmes Chapel. He recognize instantly from the simplistic brick homes. It's not his area where he grew up, but he had passed by these streets many times before. He wasn't sure what year or alternate dimension this is but hell does it still does look boringly grey.