Chapter 1

HEY YALL

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS FIC

I ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE THIS BUT DONT HAVE THE TIME. BUT WITH MISS RONA...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"This is the boarding call for passengers for flight 2340 to London. Please proceed to gate 3 . The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately thirty minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for flight 2340. Thank you."

"Okay," breathed Harry, tugging on the strap of his weekend bag on his shoulder. 

"Okay." 

Harry cannot even look at the man in front of him. It deeply hurts him to see the love of his life trying his very best to not cry again. The bloodshot eyes and dried tears didn't hide it well. Harry felt like a big fat ass. Those tears were for Harry. He was the cause of Niall's tears. 

Harry took a deep breath and gripped his passport and ticket. The departure hall is only a few meters away. The gate to his new start in life. The moment he steps through that gate, his entire life will change. 

This is going to be the hardest thing he has ever done in his life. 

"I'm not even going to say it, Niall." 

Harry bit the inside of his cheeks, he was going to do whatever to stop the verge of tears again. 

"I'm going in now," said Harry softly. 

Niall was intentionally avoiding his gaze. Arms tightly crossed over his chest and that ridiculous pout. Niall looked like sulking child. Harry was standing in front of him but the man was still looking elsewhere.

"I'm going now," whispered Harry again, finally catching Niall's eyes. 

Harry inhaled and gave his boyfriend a friendly smile. The tall man then turned towards the departure hall. 

"Wait." 

Harry stopped. 

"I have a really bad feeling about this, Harry," rambled Niall, stumbling over his words. 

Harry cocked an eyebrow. "About the plan? You think it's going to crash?" 

Niall's face paled. "Jesus Christ, Harry. Don't say that. Don't ever say that. We've watched The Baker and The Billionaire remember." 

Harry laughed and pulled the shorter man towards him. That ridiculous movie that made everyone cry in the theater. They had watched it three times. And every single time they cried. Such a tragic story that no one should watch.

Harry feels the butterfly in his stomach. Harry's arms snaked around Niall's waist and closed the gap between them again. He was going to miss this. Feeling Niall so close to him. He doesn't want to let go. Niall is his baby. His sun. His breath. Harry closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of coconut and vanilla shampoo on Niall's locks.