"Are you hungry?" He whispers,  kissing my forehead. I shrug, tightening my arms around him. "Well, eat when you're hungry. I don't have much of an appetite whenever I first wake up too."

I tilt my head up, my eyes landing on his lips. Standing on the tips of my toes , I tried to press our lips together, but he was still too tall.

He smiles,bending his head downward so our lips easily met. I hum gratefully against his soft lips.

After the short but sweet kiss, Nicholas asked me if I wanted any food, which look delicious. I bet his pancakes taste better than any other pancakes because he's just such an amazing cook.

I declined though, guilty that I ate so much of the stew from yesterday.

He made sure the food was covered before I was being dragged out of the kitchen, into the living room. The TV was playing some show I've never seen, the volume was as low as it was last night.

Once we were seated on the couch, Nick's lips smashed into mine which I happily moved my own lips against.

He tasted like blueberries and sweet batter, so I had a feeling thaggt he ate some of the mixture while he was cooking.

"Wanna," he started, his lips leaving mine for a moment, "watch a movie?"

I nodded, "yeah, sure."

We settled on watching the second X-Men, since it's his favorite one out of the three. He looked like a child on Christmas as the previews starter and he waited for the movie to come on.

I didn't really watch the movie much, my eyes kept switching back to Nicholas, who had a large smile on his face as he watched the movie.

My eyes could not tear away from him. He was just so perfect and it hit me that I'm officially dating him.

I was surprised with myself whenever I agreed. Barely a month ago I was hurt, used, and cheated on. Now I'm dating this weirdo who is obsessed with cooking and Marvel.

I just hope this all goes well. That he doesn't find something wrong with me. That he doesn't loose interest. That my mental health or stupid problems don't get in the way.

I just had a bit of hope for once.

"There's Nightcrawler again!" He beams for the millionth, pointing at the screen. "He's so blue and sexy, I would make love to him on a beach."

I snort, glancing at the screen. "He looks like one of those blue monkeys from Avatar."

Nicholas gasped, "I love that movie! And don't say that about Kurt!"

I furrow my brows, "whos Kurt?"

"Thats Nightcrawlers real name." He informs me with a grin. "Kurt Wagner."

"Oh."

Nicholas's eyes traveled back to the TV, giving me more time to admire and observe the gorgeous boy.

His shiny, brown hair laid flat on his head, unstyled but it looked great on him. His hazel-green eyes were bright and framed with thick frames from him reading.

A light blue shirt squeezed his upper body, the bright color complimenting his glowy, lightly tanned skin.

He's just so gorgeous in everyway.

"Why are you staring at me, weirdo?" Widening my eyes, I sheepishly send him a smile, quickly looking back at the TV. "Wait, no, keep looking at me. I look good in the lighting."

"What lighting?" He points to the curtains, the sun peaking through them, lighting up the room. "Oh, hm, yeah, you do look good."

"Don't I?" He replied with a smirk, "you look good too though."

"Do I now?"

"Yep." He agrees, scanning my face. "Very... bright and sunny."

"How accurate." I joked, smiling widely at the boy.  "Sorry for staring."

Nicholas just smiles in reply, "I would stare at you all day if I was able to, so I understand." My heart smiles at his words. "Cause you're weird looking."

I pout, "so are you. Why do you think I was staring?"

He laughs, pulling me close to him, peppering a row of kisses on my forehead. "I'm kidding, you're not weird looking. You're so beautiful to look at."

"Wish I could say the same about you." I giggled, sending him a toothy grin that seemed stuck to my face. Nicholas huffs, pushing me away from him. "I'm kidding!"

"You hurt my feelings." He crosses his arms over his chest, his eyes on the movie. My eyes scanned the room, landing on the pillow behind me. I quickly smack it across Nicholas's face, which instantly scowled.

"Hey!" He exclaims, adjusting his glasses. In a fluid movement, he tackled me down onto the couch, his body above mine. My eyes were larger than the sky, staring up at Nick. "You're so mean."

"No, I'm not." I convinced with a huff, touching his bare arms.

He glares at me, a playful glint in his eyes. "Yes, you are."

"You made fun of me first, though. It's only fair." I point out, squeezing his arm gently. "You're crushing me!"

"You'll be okay."

I huff, looking away from him, looking down at the ground. "I'm not talking to you for the rest of my life."

"I can live with that." My head snaps back towards him, narrowing my eyes at his. Nicholas just smiles, tilting my chin up to connect our lips briefly. "Are you hungry?"

I was starving. I felt like my stomach was eating me alive from not eating. The food from last night only made me have a bigger appetite this morning. I knew I should've just made an excuse that I ate before I came, but the stew smelt so food.

"Not really." My stomach gurgles loudly in objection, convincing me to eat. "Oh."

"I think you're hungry." Nick chuckles while kissing my nose gently. He slowly got off of me, staring down at me. "C'mon, let's go eat."

"But-"

"C'mon!" He sang, grabbing my hand, lifting me off the couch. I huff, but quickly followed him into the kitchen.

I want them to have a best friend relationship because I've always wanted that but I realized that they weren't best friends before they started dating.. Nick just made fun of him for being short and cared for him...

We'll see how this goes...

Hope you're enjoying! Don't forget to comment, vote, and/or follow! Seriously, please comment... Like no one ever comments :')

~Whoops