Unsure

Note that I have not finished reading this book, so I barely know and can only assume what is to happen.

Author: Jojo_B

Title: Bad Boys With Wings

Genre: Paranormal

Summary:

Four bad boys, something definitely different about them. Not only have they started creating a lot of trouble in the area since their arrival, but there's something more, something inhuman.

Vienna is a girl with issues. Anger finds its way to her quickly, and what's more is that she always gets the sense she's being watched.

A story about a difficult girl and four fallen angels, as well as a lot of arson, assault, disaster, drunkenness and a guardian angel?

Review:

It seems the idea of having the female character be so damn curious about a person's background (practically a stalker) is in every book that I read. I am also guilty of this action, so LOL.

The idea to answer riddles, to show humour, understanding and general communication between the characters in depth is also good. This includes the readers being able to adapt with the situation and have enough information about the characters to understand the problem, but there's a limit to how the main character can be so nosy that it actually stops me from reading the entire book.

The title itself was the reason why I chose to read this, since you'd think you're reading a devil story, but I was surprised by the twist that came with it. You'll also realise the story focuses mostly on 3 characters at the beginning of the first 8-10 chapters, although it does increase in numbers later on. Yes, you'll see the supporting characters show once in a while.

For me personally I don't see a lot of flaws about the story... Set from the female character's curiosity and obsession for answers, it's a pretty decent book. Although I do love the lack of romance, but as I have not updated myself recently, I do expect a love affair to appear between the characters. But I will not lie, the plot throughout the story is interesting enough to keep it still on my Library list.