#2

Guys please comment and vote, so that I get to know whether I am meeting expectations or not!

I am about to give so many twists and I have a lot of ideas mapped out for this fanfic toon.

Thanks a lot, stay tuned!

Please VOTE if you like it!
_______________________________________

Ahana: Yaad hai mujhe wo ladka, par hua kya hai?

Sana: han to usi ke baare mein hai baat!

Ahana: kuch kiya usne tujhe? Bolna!

Sana: Nhi par mujhe kuch ho gya hai!

Ahana: what do you mean?

Sana: I think that I actually like him.

Ahana: Abbey kya bol ri hai? He is 3 years senior to us. Tera aur uska kaise kuch ho paega. Further, didn't you notice that he doesn't even look at any other girl in the school. Maybe he has a girlfriend outside the school.

Sana was feeling heartbroken, probably for the very first time. Because unlike other girls she has never truly liked somebody. This feeling was like a stranger to her. She was used to having guys approach and fancy her but she herself had never been interested in anybody. This very first time, she felt that she is feeling for somebody and this feeling is not doing her any good. She thinks that this isn't how she is supposed to feel. Ahana, Riya and even Kaira had crushes and she had seen that they all look happy due to those feelings, they are constantly blushing and smile shyly whenever they are teased. So,why can't she feel that happiness and ease. At the initial stage, she did feel all of those things but now she feels sad. She still wasn't able to tell Ahana that he isn't just a crush for her. She just couldn't being herself to say it.

Sana: Ahana I think that I like him more than I can imagine. I am not saying it's love but yeah it is something more than just crush.

Ahana: why did you not tell me? Okay, whatever! Now what?

Sana: I don't know. You tell me?

Ahana: OK, wait let me think. Dekh tune pehle usse dare mein bola tha. So, it wasn't a serious confession.

Sana interrupted Ahana,

Sana: So, I just need to tell him again and this time more seriously, that I like him!

Ahana: sana pehle dare tha, so you were able to do it but now its a serious confession. Will you be able to say it?

Sana: Meine pehle bhi bola tha that if I fell in love with somebody...

Ahana: did you just say love? Are you in love with him? Sana aisa kya hai jo tu mujhe ni bta ri? Chal kya ra hai?

Sana: I don't even know myself. But after that dare thing, bohot kuch hua!

Ahana: kya hua?

FLASHBACK

The day after the confession, sana was going towards the staff room for some work. She didn't notice Sid and his friends. Around 4-6 boys were continuously staring at her and she felt conscious. She didn't know what was wrong. Getting stared by guys was something very common for Sana but this felt something different. They weren't staring at her as if they feel something for her, but in a way that she has done something. The very next moment, she saw Sid coming and standing besides those boys. She put 2 and 2 together and she knew what was wrong.

She looked at Sid with utter disbelief. It hasn't even been a day and he told everyone about what she said. She was furious at him and went towards him to give him a piece of mind. But before she could do that, Ahana called her and she went towards the staff room again.

From that day onwards, she could feel all eyes on her whenever she was around that corridor. People would look at her like she did something terrible. But amongst all those eyes were the eyes of Sid. All that staring from Sid made her actually like him.

It was weird, very weird. Normally people firstly like somebody and then confess but here it was opposite. Sana confessed to Sid when she didn't knew him. She had no feelings for him and she planned to forget it. But Sid staring her didn't help. Instead of forgetting about her untrue confession, she kept thinking about it more than anything else. She felt that she was going crazy. And this is how it all started. She felt all of those things that she had never felt before.

(After all humare SIDNAAZ hain to sab kuch seedha kaise ho sakta hai? Sab kuch tedha hi hoga 😂)

Weird case of falling in love after confessing, seems like a fairytale, Doesn't it?

FLASHBACK Ends

Ahana : so, basically even he is a bit interested, otherwise why would he stare at you. Many guys like you and have confessed to you par tu unhe nhi ghurti. You don't even look at them, stare karna to dur ki baat hai. This means he is interested! It's a good news, right?

Sana: Maybe!

Ahana: Chal let's go home, time ho gya hai!

Sana: yup

They both reach their respective homes and Sana keeps thinking about Sid.

10:30 P. M.
Saturday, 28th November 2008

It's so nice to love him that I am not able to get over the fact that it feels the best and yet the most horrific thing to love him. He makes me feel the most happiest and the most saddest person at the same time. I have always wanted him to look at me the same way I look at him and I know that it's really selfish because me loving him doesn't mean that he needs to love me too. It's not right to demand emotions from a person because emotions develop themselves, they can not be asked for.

And then there is this another thing which is bothering me, it's his last year in this school. He will leave and I will have to love here for 3 years more. How am I going to do that? Only 8 months are left for him to go and I might not see him again.

Although it's said that the world is a small place but it becomes a huge place to be in if you want to meet that certain person.

Everybody leaves and so will he but that's okay, because... Its okay. And again I don't know what the hell am I writing. I guess that I am rambling and this sums pretty much everything that I do when I start thinking about him.

It's so weird that I don't need him to love him. Mujhe usse pyaar karne ke liye usi ki zarurat nhi hai. Even if he doesn't register my existence, I don't care because I love him and him loving me is not important!

Good night.

( A BIG REVELATION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT SIDHARTH. STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT)