vs the student coucil

Start from the beginning

SonaTsubaki(the longest hair one)(queen)Momo(the white hair one)(bishop)Reya(the brown hair one)(bishop)Tomoe(the red head)(knight)Tsubasa(the blue head)(rook)Saji(the blonde)(pawn x4)(A/n: i posses no clue on the on who is the girl at saji left a...

Sona
Tsubaki(the longest hair one)(queen)
Momo(the white hair one)(bishop)
Reya(the brown hair one)(bishop)
Tomoe(the red head)(knight)
Tsubasa(the blue head)(rook)
Saji(the blonde)(pawn x4)
(A/n: i posses no clue on the on who is the girl at saji left and reya right is)

On one side there them and the other have me. I pull out my staff out and tsubaki is preparing her nagitana and tomoe preparing her sword.

Rias:ready..... set....... fight!!!

Immediately i ran full speed and with dash skill give my 850% while running at full speed my dex is at 760 making me going at an impossible speed for them. I went straight to saji and push him into a wall several meters behind him cracking the wall knocking him out.

Issei:well that take care of thing.

Tomoe:i thought you said you were a mage.

Issei:i am i just happen to be able to enhance my body with magic.

Which is total bullshit cause i didnt do that. They all decide to fly up and i fire several spining mana arrows toward them while using dual cast to charge up spiral energy ball. They all dodge the arrows except one who isnt fast enough tsubasa. Because she didnt get away in time she decide to tank the attack. When the arrows hit it make a dust could. And then tsubasa fall down the dust cloud completely beaten. The other were shock that tsubasa couldnt even defend against the attack despite being a rook. I launch the spiral energy bomb that i put 300 mana into at tsubaki making her use mirror alice but i use reversal magic on the mirror and cause tsubaki to take twice the damage. She fell but still conscious. Tomoe try to hit me with her sword. In reponse i put up my berrier stopping the attack. At point blank i fire crashing wind at her slaming her to the ground.

Momo launch her magic at me but i just teleport out the way. I then fly up shocking everyone that see.

Issei:what never see a man fly before?

I use hurricane cutter at reya but sona manage to counter it with her water magic. She make the water take shape of an whirlpool and launching it at me like a drill. I repond by summon sylph use out combine attack wind spirit ballista bolt. By me making wind around me run extremely wild and sylph is controling the wind making the bolt. Then launch it at full speed the attacks colide and cause some shock wave. But my wind is domanating the struggle and when it win it hit sona lauching her to a wall.

Issei:well i win.

Sona:your sure did.

You lvl up(2x)
Lvl-82
Point:30

With rias.

Murayama:that whats he capabable of!?

Rias:well i certainly didnt expect him to beat sona and her peerage with ease.

She said wide eye.

Kiba:that speed is unreal i didnt even see he move!!

Rias:kiba acting like that is deffinitely not what i expected.